The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: You don't have to feel worse to spend more time here .... you just have to organise it so that you can !!! :cheerful_h4h::

i am organised - but I can only fit in more MFC time if I give up work :sneaky2:

HOOPLA DENTON!!!

Bundanoon's the first weekend in April... and Bundanoon is a villiage in the Southern Highlands... It's about 10 minutes from Sutton Forest, and it's near... damn... can't remember where we stay when we go!

I read that first sentence as HOOPLA DETENTION!! Hahaha. I read Puberty Blues yesterday, I think my brain must still be back at their high school.

OK, first weekend in April, I think hubby has a model railway exhibition on... So that would exclude me popping up to Bundanoon. I thought that's where it was... We stayed in Bowral in October for a long weekend and it was lovely. And I remember having coffee in Suttons Forest at the General Store... At least, I think it was Suttons Forest. We visited the Little Piece of Scotland store on the Monday (or whatever its called), but the town we were going to visit was all shut up cos of the holiday. We went to Robertson and did the Illawara Fly but it was all misty that day and you couldn't really see anything... I would love to go back there again:wub2:

OK, wishing all the GC'ers a fabulous time. Have fun but stay safe:wink2:

Last week we had some friends stay for a couple of days... I played the wife Life In Cartoon Motion. She'd heard GK on the radio and when she heard HE she also recognised that from the radio. Strangely enough, the person that Mika most reminded her of was George Michael! I could see it a bit but... *shrugs*

Hellah

hope i havnt missed too much in this place, my internet got cut off again! and now i have to go away for a week tomorow. :crybaby:

my god i cant handle not being here another week *hyperventilates*

*spends next hour looking through previous pages*

oh and i hope everyone is goodski :thumb_yello: X

Hellah

hope i havnt missed too much in this place, my internet got cut off again! and now i have to go away for a week tomorow. :crybaby:

my god i cant handle not being here another week *hyperventilates*

*spends next hour looking through previous pages*

oh and i hope everyone is goodski :thumb_yello: X

Awh, that sucks! How come they keep cutting it off? Mine used to get cut off all the time when we were with dodo because we don't have credit cards, and they never seemed to get the b-pay payments... Now we're with bigpond, and it just gets tacked on our phone bill...

Awh, that sucks! How come they keep cutting it off? Mine used to get cut off all the time when we were with dodo because we don't have credit cards, and they never seemed to get the b-pay payments... Now we're with bigpond, and it just gets tacked on our phone bill...

i know :thumbdown:

im pretty shure its getting cut off because ive used it all up.. and were on 'unlimited' broadband... but still manage to use so much they have to cut it off. :cool:

i know :thumbdown:

im pretty shure its getting cut off because ive used it all up.. and were on 'unlimited' broadband... but still manage to use so much they have to cut it off. :cool:

ahaha, I exceed unlimited too! I think 'unlimited' is actually around 30 gigs or something... but when I exceed mine, it just goes back to dial-up speed. So I still have internet, but it's far too painful to use it! lol :roftl:

ahaha, I exceed unlimited too! I think 'unlimited' is actually around 30 gigs or something... but when I exceed mine, it just goes back to dial-up speed. So I still have internet, but it's far too painful to use it! lol :roftl:

We're on ADSL but we have the same kind of deal. Once we use up our download limit, we get speed limited... And although it's painful, sometimes I'm so desperate I put up with it:naughty:

Newsflash

Bec and Kelz landed 2 hours ago in GC. 24 degrees and humid. Bec got a window seat and enjoyed her first flight.

*runs away before she can get slapped*

Good to hear that they've arrived safely!

And you're lucky you ran away missy:sneaky2:

Newsflash

Bec and Kelz landed 2 hours ago in GC. 24 degrees and humid. Bec got a window seat and enjoyed her first flight.

:dance_man: WOO HOO !!! :dance_man: Thanks for the update Twatty !!

*damn, missed first opportunity to slap you* :sneaky2::naughty:

Hello All !! :bye:

Now, we shall be good, devoted Mikamites & still post in here alot ... WON'T WE !!!! :roftl:

We're on ADSL but we have the same kind of deal. Once we use up our download limit, we get speed limited... And although it's painful, sometimes I'm so desperate I put up with it:naughty:

Yeah, so do I... even if I fall asleep at my desk waiting for pages to load...:naughty:

Now, we shall be good, devoted Mikamites & still post in here alot ... WON'T WE !!!! :roftl:

Absolutely! smiley_typing.gif

mikamites a poem by Mzee.

Once deprived of what they want the most,

They now haunt mika as a holy ghost,

He tries to sleep soundly at night,

but he is still haunted by the mikamite.

:lmfao:

Newsflash

Glad they arrived safely and Bec enjoyed her first flight.

That just means there will be two slaps waiting for you when you come back.....I have a long, long, memory:naughty:

And you're lucky you ran away missy:sneaky2:

Yeah, but we can save them up and let rip all at once! *chuckles at mental pic of aussies chasing twatty around MFC to slap her*

WOO HOO !!! Thanks for the update Twatty !!

*damn, missed first opportunity to slap you*

Hello All !!

Now, we shall be good, devoted Mikamites & still post in here alot ... WON'T WE !!!!

Absolutely 100%. We will make so many pages they'll never catch up :wink2:

...and no HK, I don't live close to Silver's at the moment but night photos are still a possibility :fisch::wub2:

That just means there will be two slaps waiting for you when you come back.....I have a long, long, memory:naughty:

Yeah, but we can save them up and let rip all at once! *chuckles at mental pic of aussies chasing twatty around MFC to slap her*

Absolutely 100%. We will make so many pages they'll never catch up :wink2:

...and no HK, I don't live close to Silver's at the moment but night photos are still a possibility :fisch::wub2:

Love the smiley. So that's what we all look like:naughty:

Hi Tan !! Saving up slaps ? Kewl idea !!! :punk:

Aaaahhh ... ok ! Night shots would be awesome !!

I love that smiley too Bonza !! And :roftl: at that's what we look like !!!

Love the smiley. So that's what we all look like:naughty:

Hi Tan !! Saving up slaps ? Kewl idea !!! :punk:

Aaaahhh ... ok ! Night shots would be awesome !!

I love that smiley too Bonza !! And :roftl: at that's what we look like !!!

Yep, that's how we look. That smiley was based on a 24h time lapse vid my sister took of me yesterday... :mf_rosetinted:

But this site has some other good ones! :thumb_yello: