The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*damn, missed first opportunity to slap you* :sneaky2::naughty:

That just means there will be two slaps waiting for you when you come back.....I have a long, long, memory:naughty:

:glasses2: Make that three

How could they do that to Dances? :tears:

But I did like this one :naughty:

revenge.gif

The dancing banana one? Cos I can make it up to you if it was. I have heaps of variations in which he doesn't get killed. I'll upload them :biggrin2:

Yeah, not bad. I had KFC for lunch! :biggrin2:

Umm.. no comment. :naughty:

I still haven't done anything!

:shocked: WHAT ??!! :shocked: But ... but ... the holidays are nearly over !! :sneaky2: Maybe we need to call Tan in to give you one of her 'lightning bolts' ?! :naughty:

For the record : I have seen Twatty in the Apples thread TWICE today & once in the Naughty Corner ... I haven't slapped her ... but I am saving ... :wink2:

:shocked: WHAT ??!! :shocked: But ... but ... the holidays are nearly over !! :sneaky2: Maybe we need to call Tan in to give you one of her 'lightning bolts' ?! :naughty:

For the record : I have seen Twatty in the Apples thread TWICE today & once in the Naughty Corner ... I haven't slapped her ... but I am saving ... :wink2:

Well, I tried to slap her but didn't know how to do the MSN slap... so she responded and "showed" me, but I think, essentially, it was me that just got slapped:sneaky2:

Well, I tried to slap her but didn't know how to do the MSN slap... so she responded and "showed" me, but I think, essentially, it was me that just got slapped:sneaky2:

:roftl: Hahah !! I saw that ! :naughty: You don't have to use the icon tho' CD ... I think just typing MSN slap will do !:wink2:

I wasn't slapping you, honest. :bleh: The slapping punishment was voluntarily imposed after all.

The irony is that normally I can go weeks at a time without checking the MFC but as soon as I ban myself from here all of a sudden I develop the urge to check in. :rolls_eyes:

Anyway, the reason I'm here:

Newsflash

Mike and the Mechanics/Mikamites have bought drum sticks. Bec can now drum pots and pans in style. As band manager I'm pleased to report that the recording of the single seems to be on-track.

I wasn't slapping you, honest. :bleh: The slapping punishment was voluntarily imposed after all.

The irony is that normally I can go weeks at a time without checking the MFC but as soon as I ban myself from here all of a sudden I develop the urge to check in. :rolls_eyes:

Newsflash

Mike and the Mechanics/Mikamites have bought drum sticks. Bec can now drum pots and pans in style. As band manager I'm pleased to report that the recording of the single seems to be on-track.

:roftl: Thanks for the newsflash Twatty !! :punk: Can't wait to hear the single !! :groovy:

*doesn't consider this visit slap-worthy* :wink2:

EDIT: Will the single be released at the 'top of the week' ?? :lmfao:

Edited by happikali

Newsflash

:sneaky2:

*slaps ST*

Edited by silver
I'm harsher than HK

Newsflash

I know... I'm just teasing... I was incredibly bored earlier...

I don't usually go weeks without checking here, although I have, and the longer I'm away, the easier it is to be away. But even in terms of a day... when ever I have stuff to do that I don't want to do and tell myself I really shouldn't be on here, that's when it becomes this overwhelming drive to be here, even if there's nothing going on.

I wait to hear the outcome... Have they decided what song they're recording yet?