• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Heyya

this is a great idea i love having penpals =)

could you add me to the looking for a penpal list.

I'm from the UK and am looking for anyone to be my penpal who's not form the UK or USA cause i already have a penpal form the usa.

Yeh i agree being penpals with someone is a great way to make friends =)

Serena

xxx

Heyya

this is a great idea i love having penpals =)

could you add me to the looking for a penpal list.

I'm from the UK and am looking for anyone to be my penpal who's not form the UK or USA cause i already have a penpal form the usa.

Yeh i agree being penpals with someone is a great way to make friends =)

Serena

xxx

Hey there! Mind having a penpal from Singapore? :wink2:

LOVE this idea :) I've been looking for a pen friend for a really long time. Maybe I'll find someone here! I'm from Switzerland and I would love to have a penfriend from the USA... or England or Australia or any other country who's far away and English speaking. :)

• 1 month later...
LOVE this idea :) I've been looking for a pen friend for a really long time. Maybe I'll find someone here! I'm from Switzerland and I would love to have a penfriend from the USA... or England or Australia or any other country who's far away and English speaking. :)

hi :bye: wanna be my pen pal? I'm from New York :original: i spent a month in Switzerland a few years ago... loved it!

id juv a pen pell but im noe shure

you see i have a habbit of pustting myself down and im not shure if i should im saver dyslexic and my spelling and handwriting is ****

so pm me as many of you that are interested

im from the UK im open to anyone (including the uk and abrawdand beond)

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

(This is my post from the Marvelous Mika Mail Thread:naughty:)

My friend (also a Mika fan!!) and I have been looking for pen pals for quite some time now, and haven't had much luck finding some in real life. So, I turned to the internet. We are looking for someone (She would like someone from the UK, and I wouldn't mind someone from there also) to just send simple, handwritten (well, I suppose you could type it, but handwritten is so much more personal) letters to. Sending packages is a bit too expensive for me (and I don't really have the will power to keep up with it.), so just simple letters would be AMAZING! It could be 2 people, or one person who would be willing to write to both of us. I really don't care. We have just been missing the joy you get when you see a letter in your mailbox addressed to you. So, if anyone is interest in sending just plain, enveloped letters, you can shoot me a PM! Thank you for your time!

(I hope I did that right......)

LoveLove,

Micah and Catii

I wanna get it going againn . Somebody who I can talk to about mika without getting confused looks would be great!:mikacool:

I could pair up with you!! Whatcha say? Want to do it?