Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

helloooo ketiiiiii :huglove:

how the dickens are ye?

Happ new year woot woot :woot_jump::boing::punk:

Hey Chantelle!!! I'm great thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Was at my friend's house,it was wicked :punk::punk::punk:

And you?? How was your New Year?

I don't like to see him drunk, no problem to see with the big girls but I don't like to see him drunk, I already said that, right? :bleh::roftl:

oh I LOVE when Mika's drunk 'tis funny :lmfao::lol3::wink2: I don't usually like people when they're drunk as I've suffered a lot at the hands of alcoholics (namely my half brother & great aunt) but Mika seems hilarious when drunk & not at all bad :naughty::punk:

Edited by DarkLight
dropped a g (i keep dropping letters lol)

Hey Chantelle!!! I'm great thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Was at my friend's house,it was wicked :punk::punk::punk:

And you?? How was your New Year?

not too bad really just chilled waching tv & cried 'cause I was thinking thank christ one of the worst years of my life is finally over

I'm kinda half back on the forum now (i'm still not gonna be posting much for the next few days but I'll be posting a bit now)

I see you've already got a heck of a lot of pages on the new mikagasmic thread while I was gone:shocked: am I still doing round 20?

not too bad really just chilled waching tv & cried 'cause I was thinking thank christ one of the worst years of my life is finally over

I'm kinda half back on the forum now (i'm still not gonna be posting much for the next few days but I'll be posting a bit now)

I see you've already got a heck of a lot of pages on the new mikagasmic thread while I was gone:shocked: am I still doing round 20?

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I think it's gonnna be ypu :punk:

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I think it's gonnna be ypu :punk:

well I know a couple of threads ago we were talking about it & I was saying I wanted to open a mikagasmic thread but lucy said it was her turn then it was to be you then me :punk:

ohh that'd be sooo cool:punk::naughty:

Edited by DarkLight
i keep dropping letters *butterfingers aren't i? lol*

well I know a couple of threads ago we were talking about it & I was saying I wanted to open a mikagasmic thread but lucy said it was her turn then it was to be you then me :punk:

ohh that'd be sooo cool:punk::naughty:

Okiii cool :punk:

Gosh I'm feeling slightly dizzy...

lol yeah probably (drinking at your age tut tut):naughty:

but what's my excuse?? I'm totally stone cold sober lol:roftl:

But nooo,I mixed it with apple juice :wink2: it was good though..a bit bitter...:roftl:

And then we had a bunch of sandwiches and cakes and chocolates and NOM!!! :punk:

But nooo,I mixed it with apple juice :wink2: it was good though..a bit bitter...

And then we had a bunch of sandwiches and cakes and chocolates and NOM!!! :punk:

Ohh mixed with apple juice:blink: funny combination :blink: I hate alcohol it tastes yucky & makes you feel crumy I already feel crummy enough so wouldn't wanna torture myself with alcohol & it's apparently not good for people with high levels of anxiety so I'm best to stay away from even a small drop!!!

Ohh mixed with apple juice:blink: funny combination :blink: I hate alcohol it tastes yucky & makes you feel crumy I already feel crummy enough so wouldn't wanna torture myself with alcohol & it's apparently not good for people with high levels of anxiety so I'm best to stay away from even a small drop!!!

It was quite good actually:roftl:. I hate alcohol too apparently,but I wanted to try it for a bit now when it's New Year ...I didn't drink liters and liters for heaven's sake,just a little.

It was quite good actually:roftl:. I hate alcohol too apparently,but I wanted to try it for a bit now when it's New Year ...I didn't drink liters and liters for heaven's sake,just a little.

I know i never said you did lol:roftl: