Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patience is a virtue!

Everyone should listen to LICM for the millionth time and try and imagine it's the first time you've ever heard it. It works for me :wub2:

I don't mind all this waiting...it might lead to something a lot better than we expect. :wink2:

So let's not expect too much and we should be safe. :naughty:

Hello Pollyanna!:huglove:

I think that he forgot us... :blink:

He’s busy finishing his album! Let’s all hope!

Mika, today I stared at a pic of you and I didn't recognize you.

Blog, baby.

Nooo, that’s serious!:shocked:

*imagines Mika sitting in a nest too small for his bottom, just waiting for what's under it to hatch out into the world...

And hurt his bony bottom on the broken shells*

Didn't think THAT over now did you Mika?

Hehe!:biggrin2:

I can hardly be bothered to OM

ommmmm

Whateverrrggh

Nah, it’s no idea!

*practicing mq for the Aussie thread*

wow you are good at making sig. thats great... :wink2:

Lol . Thanks . :wub2:

*looking to my siggie*

Mika and Noel... side by side.

Oh God... I so wish .

Noel probably hates Mika, but well... whatever, for me they are just the greatest men alive. :bleh:

I can do a siggie for u, just give me some types and I'll do it as you wish . :wink2:

Lol . Thanks . :wub2:

*looking to my siggie*

Mika and Noel... side by side.

Oh God... I so wish .

Noel probably hates Mika, but well... whatever, for me they are just the greatest men alive. :bleh:

I can do a siggie for u, just give me some types and I'll do it as you wish . :wink2:

well as long as its whit Mika and mabye thers a settens... i´ll be happy... so you got free hands...

brooding...? sorry love but what do that mean?

hatching eggs for his feathered friends ... :naughty:

oh come on! :sweatdrop:

It's true that I'm a foreigner...but is that so unclear? :sweatdrop:

or did I really write that hatching egg thing about M? :shocked:

I just meant "thinking over things a bit too much" :blink:

Lyonesse (Lolliepop_girl) to MariMariMariMari :

Date: January 23, 2009 @ 3:47 am

First of all, I will say something to Mika because this is your blog (to Mika! Aah comfusing!)

I really like the anything helps picture. It seems to have a depth in it that I really like. If you took these yourself or even just chose them from a selection of pics taken, then you have chosen lots of different ones rather than all good reactions and I like and admire this about you and your tastes!

Mari (plus sons) I don’t think the person was being racist towards Italians, it was discussed amongst people that you were posting lots and, although I see not a lot wrong with your posts, some people do and I think it is just that you make youself known with so many comments that someone feels to take a parody on you.

Please understand that some people have different senses of humour and what may seem sick and hurtful to you, may just have been a joke and a p*ss take from the person’s side of things.

Good luck to you and your sons and all respect and love.

Bisous Mika!!!

Lyonesse (Yoyo to Mika)

I had to say it, I know that it's humourous but I felt for the poor girl!

I saw that she posted so many times but, having just skimmed the content of them, didn't really see the harm except that she posted a lot.

For the reason of not drawing a ttention to myself, I have got into the habit of keeping quiet on the blog and coming here instead.

I mean, it's also rather hilarious when I go down all the names and think "I know them, I know them, she's on my MSN list, I know them, I don't knw that person, I know them! I recognise that name from another forum! I know them...":das: