This or that... Part 2!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since the pool is a containted body of water that people pee in, I'm going with the beach. Plus the secenery is nicer. :naughty:

Long sleeved shirt or tank top?

:roftl:

Tank top. It's not even Spring yet and it's already hot outside :sneaky2:

Can't wait 'till I'm old enough to move :naughty:

MSN or AIM?

Where do you wanna move to? haha

MSN.

7-Up or Sprite?

Since I was 8 I've had a fascination with England, don't ask me why, and about 7 months ago I noticed they were mentioning Canada everywhere, and I've felt like going there too :naughty:

Sprite.

Fanta or Sunkist?

Since I was 8 I've had a fascination with England, don't ask me why, and about 7 months ago I noticed they were mentioning Canada everywhere, and I've felt like going there too :naughty:

Sprite.

Fanta or Sunkist?

Ooh, England would be wonderful! :wub2: And Canada is equally as awesome if I do say so myself. haha. You could always crash at my place. :mf_rosetinted::wink2::naughty:

Sunkist.

Apple or orange?

Ooh, England would be wonderful! :wub2: And Canada is equally as awesome if I do say so myself. haha. You could always crash at my place. :mf_rosetinted::wink2::naughty:

Sunkist.

Apple or orange?

Awesome, see you in about 5 years, then with our hijacked plane we'll go over to England :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Apple.

Regular or soy milk?

Awesome, see you in about 5 years, then with our hijacked plane we'll go over to England :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Apple.

Regular or soy milk?

Awesome, sounds like a plan. Wait! Is this the second plane we've potentially hijacked? After the one to go to see Mika in LA studio...:naughty:

Regular milk. Because I've never had soy milk before. :blush-anim-cl:

Cherisse or Saranayde?

Awesome, sounds like a plan. Wait! Is this the second plane we've potentially hijacked? After the one to go to see Mika in LA studio...:naughty:

Regular milk. Because I've never had soy milk before. :blush-anim-cl:

Cherisse or Saranayde?

No, it's still the same one, it's in my garage :thumb_yello:

Cherisse.

Cheese or ham?