• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just listening to Hallelujah ^^. He has a nice voice. But he doesn't really articulate :naughty: Well, I prefer Mika *please don't slap me!*

:fish:

... don't worry -- it took me YEARS to warm up to Rufus .... he is VERY different to say the least :naughty: But, Now I love him SO much! I can't live without his music!!!! *and the memories that he has given to me* :roftl:

:fish:

... don't worry -- it took me YEARS to warm up to Rufus .... he is VERY different to say the least :naughty: But, Now I love him SO much! I can't live without his music!!!! *and the memories that he has given to me* :roftl:

Great memories indeed :naughty:

Ok, I'm off now for a while, I have a French lesson to give :original: See you soon!! :huglove:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Me!!

lol He is hilarious in that video. "Jacob is in, Edward is out!" :naug hty:Edward was never "in" in my book. :mf_rosetinted:

yay! :biggrin2:

haha yea, I love jacob:wub2: hes so sweet and funny:wub2:

edward is too cold:mf_rosetinted:

no actually I love edward too:naughty::wub2:

yay! :biggrin2:

haha yea, I love jacob:wub2: hes so sweet and funny:wub2:

edward is too cold:mf_rosetinted:

no actually I love edward too:naughty::wub2:

I have a certain amount of Edward love(most of it is actually Robert love) as well, but Jacob was always my favorite character. Taylor is amazing as well. :wub2:

I have a certain amount of Edward love(most of it is actually Robert love) as well, but Jacob was always my favorite character. Taylor is amazing as well. :wub2:

yeah the books made me love different people....first it was edward, then jacob, then the wolf pack and then jacob, and edward, and (aggh I can't remember the other person in jacobs pack..:blink:..he was the youngest but I forgot the name..I think he came in at either eclipse or breaking dawn..) anyway I liked him, and the more jacob.......:roftl::roftl:

but mostly taylor and rob....taylor is so cute...ahh:wub2:

yeah the books made me love different people....first it was edward, then jacob, then the wolf pack and then jacob, and edward, and (aggh I can't remember the other person in jacobs pack..:blink:..he was the youngest but I forgot the name..I think he came in at either eclipse or breaking dawn..) anyway I liked him, and the more jacob.......:roftl::roftl:

but mostly taylor and rob....taylor is so cute...ahh:wub2:

Are you talking about Seth? He was the cute one who acts like the younger Jacob, before he became a werewolf. He was a sweetie. :wub2:

Are you talking about Seth? He was the cute one who acts like the younger Jacob, before he became a werewolf. He was a sweetie. :wub2:

Yes!! ah Seth, I forgot:doh:

I love seth:wub2:

I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to see which actor they cast to be him:naughty:

Yes!! ah Seth, I forgot:doh:

I love seth:wub2:

I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to see which actor they cast to be him:naughty:

Me too! I can't wait to see what they do when the pack turns into wolves and all....will they use wolves? Annd what about the no clothes thing.....:mf_rosetinted:

Me too! I can't wait to see what they do when the pack turns into wolves and all....will they use wolves? Annd what about the no clothes thing.....:mf_rosetinted:

yeaaah:wub2:

I don't mind the 'half naked' thing :das::roftl: