"RAIN" chords

Rainbow

i tried yesterday even though i didnt have much time to practice properly.

i think they are right. i'll try to practice more today.

i wacthed the vid of you playing rain and i think you did a GREAT job:thumb_yello:

Thank you very much:blush-anim-cl:

I will try to make a proper tutorial video sometime this weekend (3-day weekend :groovy:) so I can help you all learn :naughty:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I have NO idea how on earth to film so that you can see my hands from above. :blink:

I tried attempting different methods today but nothing worked :thumbdown:

I need suggestions...

I watched one youtube piano tutorial where the person held the camera over the keys with their left hand while showing the right hand parts, and then switching.

Then to show the whole thing put together, I guess they had a tripod for their camera set up behind their shoulder.

I dunno about the tripod but you could show the right and left hand parts separately. :thumb_yello:

Guys, I have NO idea how on earth to film so that you can see my hands from above. :blink:

I need suggestions...

i filmed mine by putting a sheet music stand behind me, and balancing the camera on that. you could try that or putting the camera ontop of a whole pile of books on a chair, and then putting something small underneath the camera to put it on a lean, i guess..

I need suggestions...

film each hand separately:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have either, unfortunately :sad:

Dayum...then I don't know.

I'd say they use a tripod, but I'm probably WAY off. It may be a long stretch (or you may just not want to do this) but you could always send one of those people a message and ask them how they do it.

Dayum...then I don't know.

I'd say they use a tripod, but I'm probably WAY off. It may be a long stretch (or you may just not want to do this) but you could always send one of those people a message and ask them how they do it.

Yeah I asked some guy on Youtube and he said to use a tripod, but I don't have enough money to get one.

• 2 weeks later...
PLEASSSEEE PLEASSSE beg someone like your brother or friend or someone to stand behind you and film while you play..?

*puppy dog eyes*

Gahhhh. I would be laughing the whole time :naughty:

I'll find a way eventually. But I'm not giving anymore deadlines to myself. It'll happen when it happens...hopefully sooner than later. I want people be able to play it too.

Gahhhh. I would be laughing the whole time :naughty:

I'll find a way eventually. But I'm not giving anymore deadlines to myself. It'll happen when it happens...hopefully sooner than later. I want people be able to play it too.

that doesn't matter, as long as we can see your fingers! :roftl:

seriously, ok, i'll wait. thanks girl :huglove:

that doesn't matter, as long as we can see your fingers! :roftl:

seriously, ok, i'll wait. thanks girl :huglove:

I will do it some day. I am making myself keep that promise.:mf_rosetinted:

Plus I need to fix the part that I've been playing wrong....the "you didn't it and you don't even know"....I think it's that part :naughty: