"RAIN" chords

Rainbow

hello, evryone!

I've listened to Rain like a 10000 times now...and guess I'm not the only one who thinks it's an absolotely amazing song. I was just wondering if anyone could make out the chords (for the piano of course)...because I tried to and I really can't.

:blush-anim-cl::thumbdown:

Thanks!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Verse

Fm, Ab (I think, or Ab minor...I'm not sure...I'd have to play it), Fm, Ab

Eb, Bb, Fm, Eb, Bb, Fm

Chorus

Fm, Bb, Eb, Cm (repeat)

It's basically just that :naughty:

EDIT:

I checked. It's Ab :wink2: not minor.

Edited by Fmbm

it doesn't sounds right....I don't know why. I'm not really used to play the piano using chords...I thought that if I get the chords right I'll make it out...but I can't.

Don't you (or anybody else) have a tutorial or time to explain me better how to do this?:blush-anim-cl::sad:

They are the same chords than relax and SITM, just in F minor ;)

Its a VI II V I progression !

:punk:

Seriously?

Do you think he just looked at Relax and SITM and thought: These songs have nice chords, and enough, so maybe I can make as many songs as possible with the same chords?:lol3:

it doesn't sounds right....I don't know why. I'm not really used to play the piano using chords...I thought that if I get the chords right I'll make it out...but I can't.

Don't you (or anybody else) have a tutorial or time to explain me better how to do this?:blush-anim-cl::sad:

Oh, well I'm supposed to be making a tutorial anyways, so I'll post it on here when I'm finished.

If you want to hear the way I play it, here's a video (though it's not a tutorial)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uv-XMgEccE

Oh, well I'm supposed to be making a tutorial anyways, so I'll post it on here when I'm finished.

If you want to hear the way I play it, here's a video (though it's not a tutorial)

Nono, I downloaded that video the other day and I’ve listened to it about 60 times… it sounds so perfect *sigh*

Verse

Fm, Ab (I think, or Ab minor...I'm not sure...I'd have to play it), Fm, Ab

Eb, Bb, Fm, Eb, Bb, Fm

Chorus

Fm, Bb, Eb, Cm (repeat)

It's basically just that :naughty:

EDIT:

I checked. It's Ab :wink2: not minor.

i'll try to play it that way :thumb_yello:

Nono, I downloaded that video the other day and I’ve listened to it about 60 times… it sounds so perfect *sigh*

Aww that's so sweet :wub2:

Though it is no where near perfect :naughty:

I just listened to this and there are a few mistakes. I'm going to bed now but will point them out tmrw.

good night !:mf_rosetinted:

That's sad.

Aww that's so sweet :wub2:

Though it is no where near perfect :naughty:

who cares. it sounds great :wub2:

Wow, that's unwanted critiscim, go back to the grumpy side of the bed, i think she did great. :wub2:

Oh, *agrees* it's fantastic. i'm trying to work it out but i can't see her hands, so i've only got bits :roftl:

I didn't mean to be rude at all !! So sorry if it came through that way !!:boxed:

Oups.

Oh, sorry if I overreacted. The ":mf_rosetinted:" smiley just threw me off. Forums can be so deceiving :lol3:

But if you can tell me what I'm playing wrong, then please do. :thumb_yello:

Wow

That was really nice. :wink2:

Hmm, I think I liked your instrumental version better than when he sings it... :blink:

I'm not sure if those are right...

I didn't have my piano with my when I typed it out so I can't be sure... :blush-anim-cl:

i tried yesterday even though i didnt have much time to practice properly.

i think they are right. i'll try to practice more today.

i wacthed the vid of you playing rain and i think you did a GREAT job:thumb_yello: