• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh-oh :naughty:

i never get detention. ever. i'm a nerd.

The teacher won't know.

I got detention last friday. :naughty:

Look what someone on VirtualTeen wrote:

There was an article in the news a few years ago about a girl (I'm not gonna name her because I don't know whether there's rules about naming people in this forum, but anyway..) who killed herself, and her parents thought it was because she was "emo".

According to her parents, the girl "practised" self harm because it was part of the "emo initiation", which absolutely disgusts me tbh. I can't remember what else I read/heard, but there was a lot of negative stuff about emos and how they are all dangerous and all that s***.

Tbh, I'm not emo. I was at once point, but I didn't start SH-ing till I had grown out of the phase. But I do not believe in any way that being "emo" automatically you means you SH, which is more or less what the parents of this girl were saying. It's the whole stereotyping issue which gets to me, and I'm not sure who was telling the truth in the end; this poor girl who honestly believed that cutting herself would make her a proper emo, or the parents who are against SH (for a good reason, but still) and have taken such a negative stereotype of our fellow emos.

And she's fukin right.

The teacher won't know.

I got detention last friday. :naughty:

Look what someone on VirtualTeen wrote:

And she's fukin right.

what do you get detentions for?

yeah, she's got a good point. a very good point.

what do you get detentions for?

yeah, she's got a good point. a very good point.

Err.. Talking too much in the lessons, not doing homework, that sort of stuff. Depends on the teachers, mostly. I didn't do my homework, didn't do anything in the lesson and talked too much.

Err.. Talking too much in the lessons, not doing homework, that sort of stuff. Depends on the teachers, mostly. I didn't do my homework, didn't do anything in the lesson and talked too much.

:roftl::roftl:

i do that, but i never get caught :naughty:

i personally freak out if i'm left alone in a room with a teacher.

i might get one tomorrow. * prays that i don't* for faking my maths data.

maybe, my teacher's pregnant, so i'm thinking that she gets annoyed easier than she used to :naughty:

we're not allowed to wear jewellery to school. bt i wear my hearts bracelet and get away with it :D

:roftl::roftl:

i do that, but i never get caught :naughty:

i personally freak out if i'm left alone in a room with a teacher.

i might get one tomorrow. * prays that i don't* for faking my maths data.

maybe, my teacher's pregnant, so i'm thinking that she gets annoyed easier than she used to :naughty:

we're not allowed to wear jewellery to school. bt i wear my hearts bracelet and get away with it D

I mostly don't. But yeah, that teacher really is weird. :roftl:

Depends on wich teacher, with me.

Yeah, when you're pregnant you get annoyed easier, and stuff. I had a biology test about sexuality and stuff today. :naughty:

We're allowed to wear anything, as long as it's sort of decent. :naughty: But but.. No jewellery? I really couldn't live with that.

I mostly don't. But yeah, that teacher really is weird. :roftl:

Depends on wich teacher, with me.

Yeah, when you're pregnant you get annoyed easier, and stuff. I had a biology test about sexuality and stuff today. :naughty:

We're allowed to wear anything, as long as it's sort of decent. :naughty: But but.. No jewellery? I really couldn't live with that.

yeah, same mostly. i'm a goody, goody in lessons and the other kids try to copy my work. all the teacher think i'm shy, so when i behave bad, they think it's only for today and i don't get into trouble :D

i hate biology.

yep, no jewellery. only stud earrings.

not allowed :

hoop earrings

bracelets

necklaces

nose studs

belly button studs

all of the above, they girls in my classes have anyway:naughty:

apart from nose studs

yeah, same mostly. i'm a goody, goody in lessons and the other kids try to copy my work. all the teacher think i'm shy, so when i behave bad, they think it's only for today and i don't get into trouble :D

i hate biology.

yep, no jewellery. only stud earrings.

not allowed :

hoop earrings

bracelets

necklaces

nose studs

belly button studs

all of the above, they girls in my classes have anyway:naughty:

apart from nose studs

Wow. Gawd, I wouldn't be able to survive there. :roftl:

Please reply to my pm, if you decide to read it. I gotta got now, but I'll read it tomorrow. :huglove:

I need a really big hug... *huggles*

Bye. :bye:

Wow. Gawd, I wouldn't be able to survive there. :roftl:

Please reply to my pm, if you decide to read it. I gotta got now, but I'll read it tomorrow. :huglove:

I need a really big hug... *huggles*

Bye. :bye:

i know, its a horrible school :naughty:

i relped.

* MASSIVE, BIG, HUGE, hug*

see you tomorrow, love you becca. forever and always best friends.:wub2: