haha,yeah...i agree*wub*

aw noooooo:s ad: i hate when he goes to LA:box ed::box ed:

he really did:rof tl:

I know,and that's the only thing which makes me happy and patient:boxed::wub 2:

how come you don't like him in LA? :no:

its a little hard for me to be patient for this album....I'm too excited:boing: but I'll wait...I don't want a rushed album either:boxed:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how come you don't like him in LA? :no

its a little hard for me to be patient for this album....I'm too excited:boig: but I'll wait...I don't want a rushed album either:boxe:

I dunno..i guess bcs (i feel like) he's MUCH more far away from me...and it's 11 hours between here and LA:shocked: that all sux:sad:

hahaha:roftl: I bet so,im really excited too,i really wanna sth new,i still love and listen LICM bcs it's amazing, but i really wanna sth fresh!:original:

Edited by Daniella92

I dunno..i guess bcs (i feel like) he's MUCH more far away from me...and it's 11 hours between here and LA:sho cked: that all sux:sa d:

hahaha:rof tl: I bet so,im really excited to,i really wanna sth new,i still LICM bcs it's amazing, but i really wanna sth fresh!: o riginal:

ohh I know what you mean...like when hes in london, its like 5 or 6 hours ahead (or is is behind? I can't remember:blink: I think its ahead...) :thumbdown:

yeah LICM will always be awesome:wub2:

but hopefully we can have another great album too :biggrin2:

ohh I know what you mean...like when hes in london, its like 5 or 6 hours ahead (or is is behind? I can't remember:blik: I think its ahead...) :thubdown:

yeah LICM will always be awesome:wub2:

but hopefully we can have another great album too :biggrin2:

when he's in London it's only 3h and i got use to it and my clock on cell phone is London timed:das: so i really got use to it :wub2: (this english:doh:...)

we can.....ireally love what i've heard from new album tho....U?:das:

Edited by Daniella92

when he's in London it's only 3h and i got use to it and my clock on cell phone is London timed:da s: so i really got use to it :w ub2: (this english:d oh:...)

we can.....ireally love what i've heard from new album tho....U?:das:

thats like when hes in LA to me, its only about 3 hours:biggrin2:

haha thats cool! I should set one of my clocks to london time, or maybe LA time too:roftl:

I looove it too :das:

everything sounds great :D

especially the one with the trumpets...the one that sounds a little like billy brown :mf_lustslow:

thats like when hes in LA to me, its only about 3 hours

haha thats cool! I should set one of my clocks to london time, or maybe LA time too

I looove it too

everything sounds great especially the one with the trumpets...the one that sounds a little like billy brown

and when he's not in LA?:naughty:

aw really?:das: lucky u then,im almost jelous:rolls_eyes:

u should do that!:D:roftl:

yeah...really...:wub2:

I still think 2nd CD's gonna be a bit like the 1st 1 bcs it has music like from the cartoon......:wub2:

and when he's not in LA?:na ughty:

aw really?:das: lucky u then,im almost jelous:roll s_eyes:

u should do that!: D :ro ftl:

yeah...really...:w ub2:

I still think 2nd CD's gonna be a bit like the 1st 1 bcs it has music like from the cartoon......:wu b2:

maybe I'll change the time on my phone or in my room:roftl:

yeah I hope so :wub2:

aww I have to go now :thumbdown: dinner..

see you later! :huglove::bye: