Guys i Need some help !!!

John Alan

you see i'm just like Mika i'm dyslexic and i can play piano/keyboard 9i'm not as good as mika tho lol) but don't how to read music, and some person has is very interested in my singing and want me do a one off live gig and he said that i would do really well if i perfromed songs by Mika,Scissor Sisters adn Bee Gees and i've really been thinking about it so much and to show off my piano skillsi really want to know how to play "Any Other World" (solo version the way Mika perfroms it live), Billy Brown and My Interpretation ???. I know Grace Kelly, Lollipop,Over My Shoulder, Instant Martya and MOST of Happy Ending and that's about it. I wont perfrom Instant Martya, I'll proberbly perfrom "Over My Shoulder" and as for the other Lollipop,GK And HE i want to sing them to backing tracks. So if anybody could help me i would really really really greatful !!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you see i'm just like Mika i'm dyslexic and i can play piano/keyboard 9i'm not as good as mika tho lol) but don't how to read music, and some person has is very interested in my singing and want me do a one off live gig and he said that i would do really well if i perfromed songs by Mika,Scissor Sisters adn Bee Gees and i've really been thinking about it so much and to show off my piano skillsi really want to know how to play "Any Other World" (solo version the way Mika perfroms it live), Billy Brown and My Interpretation ???. I know Grace Kelly, Lollipop,Over My Shoulder, Instant Martya and MOST of Happy Ending and that's about it. I wont perfrom Instant Martya, I'll proberbly perfrom "Over My Shoulder" and as for the other Lollipop,GK And HE i want to sing them to backing tracks. So if anybody could help me i would really really really greatful !!!

What about Relax, Take it easy?

For that one, the main chord progression is:

Am, F, G, Em

i think :naughty:

Wow!Lucky you!

I dont think that this three are really helpfull but:

ANY OTHER WORLD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OXpsRkNgQI&feature=PlayList&p=11790EC424837D02&playnext=1&index=9

Billy Brown (hehe played by sammy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-wZes5HYBQ&feature=PlayList&p=7B209A8AC33B47EF&playnext=1&index=19

MyInterpretation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Bh73i2poc

Was that what you were looking for?

Good luck!