computer generated music!

xxmika-maddo-joxx

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to some of the new music whats just come out this year and im gettin a but frustrated. They seem to use too much computer generated sounds and are straying away from the acoustic side of things.

Does anyone aggree???

As long as the music is nice i'm fine with it

¡pǝʇɐɹǝuǝƃ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ooʇ ʇoq ɐ sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ʇnq 'sǝdʎʇ ɥʇoq ǝʞıן ǝʇınb ı

'ʎןןɐuosɹǝd

Geez, what the hell is that? Can't read...

I usually prefer actual instruments to computer generated music, however I do make exceptions... for example, I dislike house music, though electronica and 80's sorta stuff is cool...

Some some bands that used computers to create music include U2 (Their Pop album was made using electronic drums), and Savage Garden (the first album was basically a homage to electronica)...

uhm...it depends on the context...

I mean, I'd love to hear an acoustic gig with ancient "human" instruments, coz "natural stuff" is always pleasant imo...

but in our times people likes to play & enjoy music in "modern" ways, and since our brain functions with electric impulses anyway synthetized sounds seems attractive too...I'm blabbing :meow:

btw in devices like ipod the compressed music rec cut off the "acustic" sound and boost the "industrial", so..

on the other side if you look at the composition having studied at conservatory may help but I'm not so sure..listen to Depeche Mode and tell me they're not great...

personally I really like classical&electronic sounds together, and the vocal part it's still what i find "lovely" the most :kaf:

for example FranzFerdinad new album contains sexy voice plus the right mix of guitars and keyboards ^^

{similar story for the Killers & Lily Allen}

Edited by greta
I'm not concentrated ^^