Burlesque, pin up, showgirl, Cabaret and vaudeville Thread

Lolliepop_girl

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stunning! Didn't know this Elian!

btw...Eurovision contest is great fun but a bit disappointing from the vocal part coz they all gotta sing in English {WHY?!} whereas the dresses...oooh la la xD *pinch of sarcasm*

spl99858_001-thumb-420x278.jpg

Susanne Georgi, from Andorra

87069430-thumb-420x372.jpg

Radoslav "Gypsy" Banga, Czech Republic

87069500-thumb-420x630.jpg

Hadise, Turkey

87069755-thumb-420x607.jpg

Elena, Romania

87069474-thumb-420x632.jpg

Johanna Jonsdottir, Iceland

87069515-thumb-420x279.jpg

Bulgaria's Krassimir Avramov + the Emerald City's most popular palm-reader

3528090840_7076a3aa0d.jpg

Inga&Anush Armenia

I like this ome more than the above from Elie Saab but unfortunately I could not find any of the better dresses they've made. Which is a terrible shame because their stuff from the Fashion TV segmant "Designers at Work" is FABULOUS!

hh151.jpg

Photo_0_abbcd7a4802b90e5d1844f47b02.jpg

PicImg_Zuhair_Murad_Milan_cc3f.jpg

Rtw_zuhair-murad_Fall-win07-08_23.jpg

Ctr_zuhair-murad_Fall-win07-08_19.jpg

Ctr_zuhair-murad_Fall-win07-08_11.jpg

Of COURSE they are............. :meaow:

o no u di-int :insertsmileythatdoesZformation:

HOW CAN THEY NOT HAVE A SMILEY THAT DOES THE Z FORMATION FINGERS:shocked: I MEAN THEY HAVE:pd: BUT NOT THE Z FORMATION ONE:shocked: I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT PD IS LMFAO!!!

and is it just me or does the mfc have far too many violent ones:naughty:

o no u di-int :insertsmileythatdoesZformation:

HOW CAN THEY NOT HAVE A SMILEY THAT DOES THE Z FORMATION FINGERS:shocked: I MEAN THEY HAVE:pd: BUT NOT THE Z FORMATION ONE:shocked: I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT PD IS LMFAO!!!

and is it just me or does the mfc have far too many violent ones:naughty :

Pfft, MFC doesn't have ENOUGH violent smileys! :chair::fisch::mf_boff::bash::throw:

omg those dresses are literally magnificent!!! they are like works of art in everyway!!! omg I MUST HAVE ONE:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I love these because they're much like the dresses I design and dream of making and wearing to some hugh award show/ball someday!

I have a corseted dress in design, it's champagne coloured with like.. Fur on the hugh, floorlength skirt. It's not real fur, I can't really describe it. It's like that pink dress above with the curly bits on the skirt only my fury bits are straight.

And the bodice is the same champagne colour and it's strappless and has a little split at the cleavage line.

A necklace of yellow, orange and butterscotch-coloured rhinestones on a huge silver necklace cones down and basically sits at the top of the split.

At the very top of the skirt, where it meets the bodice, there is a dark brown like... Layer?... Of fur, and it's just a little bit to seperate the skirt and bodice, about the size of a thumbnail.

If that makes sense :wink2:

:blink: It's hard to discribe my dresses!

I can totally see why Dita Von Teese never misses a show of his! :wub2:

I love these because they're much like the dresses I design and dream of making and wearing to some hugh award show/ball someday!

I have a corseted dress in design, it's champagne coloured with like.. Fur on the hugh, floorlength skirt. It's not real fur, I can't really describe it. It's like that pink dress above with the curly bits on the skirt only my fury bits are straight.

And the bodice is the same champagne colour and it's strappless and has a little split at the cleavage line.

A necklace of yellow, orange and butterscotch-coloured rhinestones on a huge silver necklace cones down and basically sits at the top of the split.

At the very top of the skirt, where it meets the bodice, there is a dark brown like... Layer?... Of fur, and it's just a little bit to seperate the skirt and bodice, about the size of a thumbnail.

If that makes sense :wink2:

:blink: It's hard to discribe my dresses!

I can totally see why Dita Von Teese never misses a show of his! :wub2:

take a picture of it please i would love to see it! i love love love corseted dresses! especially ones from the movie maria antoinette! THAT IS LIKE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE ALL BECAUSE OF THE DRESSES LMFAO! I HAVE SEEN IT LIKE 12 TIMES

marieantoinette2.jpg

marie-antoinette-410.jpg

take a picture of it please i would love to see it! i love love love corseted dresses! especially ones from the movie maria antoinette! THAT IS LIKE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE ALL BECAUSE OF THE DRESSES LMFAO! I HAVE SEEN IT LIKE 12 TIMES

marieantoinette2.jpg

marie-antoinette-410.jpg

Oooh! Love the colours!

I'll try get it drawn on paint when I have a moment because I can't scan/poto things onto my ancient computer!

Corset-1.jpg

corset.jpg

Corset.jpg

001.jpg

Picture289.jpg