Mika sneeze, cough and general involuntary bodily functions thread!

Lolliepop_girl

:lmfao: I do not WORSHIP them!

At least not just HIS bodily functions!

I think it's because I find it hard to relate to people my age and also I'm half blind so people look at me like I'm weird more than usual so I don't really feel NORMAL (whatever tf that is!) but I just have a like for sneezing and coughing because it's things that I have in common with the world.

Take it or leave it but it's the truth.

I call him Mika as of recent and I KNOW he is a "normal" human being, I think he is a normal person with abnormal tendancies that make many believe that he is NOT normal but then I don't believe in normal so what am I doing saying it?

Why am I here?

I'm not here!

YOU are seeing things :mf_rosetinted:

I'll make a thread about other people's bodily functions shall I?

Then would you not think I'm so odd?

No, of course you won't because I'm not normal, and neither are you! :original:

Just saying...

Lovely put!:thumb_yello:

Lolliepop_girl...you are a funny girl!:wub2:

And you are so right...how could one possibly define normal?:wink2:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...

It just makes me smile the fact of thinking about him as a simple and ordinary person.

Ordinary or not, and natural or not, I'd rather not watch/hear anyone fart/burp, etc... :roftl:

Yeah,right.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the thread?? :naughty:

No, you can also count me in :naughty:

First Guy: Jeeeeeeeez, Mika did it again! Yuck!

Mika: Oooooops i did it again...

3rd guy: I can't believe he did it again!

heheee-1.jpg

This may have already been said, and if so excuse me repeating it, but he is SO wearing guyliner in this pic :lmfao::lmfao:

This may have already been said, and if so excuse me repeating it, but he is SO wearing guyliner in this pic :lmfao::lmfao:

425.golden.girls.050307.jpg

they are really lovely. better than "Sex and the city". :naughty:

Don't you mean eyeliner?:naughty::roftl:

Godness I couldn't imagine you watching this kind of stuff :lmfao:

There's nothing gross about older people enjoying themselves.

If life ended when we got our first white hair or wrinkle, we'd be living Logan's Run instead of enjoying it as a campy old movie. When I'm 60 or 80 or 100, I'm going to be loving life and my body as much as I do now, even though it will be slower and less agile. It will still be mine.

Ok, I'm sorry, I was just trying to be funny :wink2:

But tbh, when I think of old people, I think of my upbringing. My mother was 19when she had me and my father was 21 and they split up and it was bitter so I never really saw them much and I spent my time in the resthome that my grandparents owned that had 12 "oldies" and amongst them were some real characters.

In the group there was Julia Yates, a 90-something who had previously been extremely successful as... Something in property... Anyway, she was reduced to calling my nana "Mum" and convinced I was her daughter (it was weird enough I didn't really know her, let alone the fact that I wasn't even thast close with my OWN mother :naughty:).

Also, Freda Stark, well known in New Zealand for dancing in the nude for the army men, except for a coat of gold paint and a g-string. She was a temperamental woman and shocked her neighbours in the pensioner flats in which she lived before us (I think) when she was well into her 70's, by sunbaithing topless on her veranda.

The amazing woman that people read about was, with us, mean and rude and just plain horrible!

And at 4ft10 she towered over the three year old that I was and she was super scary to me :das:

Anyway, when I think of, as you say, old people enjoying themselves, I just have that mental image of those people I knew, diminished and how they, in their original mental state, would hate how they had become, not how they look but how they had become "withered" on the inside.

And I'm sorry if I have offended you but at this point in my life I actually find it just a tad humourous and rather gross, the thought of it. I'm all for it but I'd be the first to change the channel on Corro street.

My opinion.

Don't you mean eyeliner?:naughty::roftl:

Godness I couldn't imagine you watching this kind of stuff :lmfao:

Guyliner, also MANscara, men's equivilant to the female counterparts and it's the slang word as people of today don't seem to be comfortable with allowing people of either gender to express themselves without seperating off one bottle of cosmetic product from another - even if they're EXACTLY the same, just the owner has different... Ahem... Yeah, you know what I mean - and ostrasizing the other gender for doing something typical of the other.

Basically, it's make up for boys :das:

<keeps an even closer check on lolly girl> :sneaky2:

Oh go back to the naughty corner where you belong :mf_rosetinted:

Tangental note: life can be fully enjoyed in any body despite living in a culture that works overtime to convince us that life can only be fully enjoyed if we have a specific body type. :punk:

I fully agree :thumb_yellow: