Mika sneeze, cough and general involuntary bodily functions thread!

Lolliepop_girl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how about some wind!!!

I thought that would go without saying! :das:

naughty: I like this thread...

and his hiccup!! wub2:

:wub2:

Only on the Mfc !!! Im less and less surprised naughty:

I thought this was a good time to go that one step further :naughty:

<is scared> boxed:

Mika do something .. its getting scary in here shocked:

Oh Freddie, when will you learn to stay away from my threads :roftl:

I think this is adorable. naughty:

:huglove:

People will be buying his shoes next!! shocked:

Didn't people ask for his shoes at a concert?

"I don't know why, my shoes are sk@nk!

Start worrying when im looking for dead skin mf_rosetinted:

Um, actually........ :D

I remember Michael Jackson peaking in 1982 with Thriller.

His next album appeared in 1987.

Then we didn't see another until 1991.

There was another in 1995 and one in 2001.

Madonna has a busier schedule with albums in 1983, 84, 86, 89, 92, 94, 98, 2000, 03, 05, and 08.

U2 has a similar track record of putting out an album every two to five years.

Elton John, and the Rolling Stones were putting out albums every year in the 60's and 70's, but slowed down around the 80's and really slowed down in the 90's. Obviously, the Beatles didn't last that long for tragic reasons, but they too started off producing scads of songs and slowed down later on.

That information was gleaned from a 5 minute search on Wikipedia for top selling artists and their discographies. The results I didn't post supported my guess that most artists take at least two years to produce an album and many take three or four depending on a great many factors affecting both their work and personal lives.

Hard as it is to remember, artists are people. Their jobs are in the limelight, but they need to eat, sleep, play, relax, and have fun too. They have relationships with family and friends that put demands on their time. They don't work in isolation until the project is done, then reward themselves with five minutes to hug the people they care about.

The album is a job, not Mika's whole life. It's a job he's passionate about, but he still takes days off and goes to parties and has a life outside that job. He doesn't exist solely for our amusement and entertainment. He isn't a show dog. He's a human being, complete with bodily functions that people don't generally mention in public because bodies are personal things.

I have friends who are artists, musicians, and writers. If I read people writing some of the stuff I've been seeing people write about Mika, I'd be even more angry because those would be my actual friends that someone is writing about. Mika isn't my friend, but I care about him in a way similiar to the way I care about my friends because I have some level of understanding of the job he is doing.

Just remember that he's a person, not a trained monkey we fling our coins at to see a trick. Even if he was a trained monkey, he'd still deserve the respect due all living creatures.

I know this thread was meant in fun, but I've been seeing a lot of mean-spirited comments all over the place about how long it's taking to complete the next album and it's made me rather senstive about the topic.

gotta say I agree with you:thumb_yello: he has a life besides his career indeed & he's entitled to it as you say he's not just a trained monkey that people can demand to 'perform and dance for us' etc... you get my drift?:blink:

Now I have some vision of trying to clone him .. skin = dna = hair!! :punk :: punk:

OMG Freddie!

What did you do? :roftl:

naughty: I know, but he doesn't seem an ordinary person most of the time. Besides, I'm so far away it's difficult to make him "real".

I know what you mean...

:wub2: how cute. how...human. :naughty:

what a great thread.

Well,i often heard him cough..:naughty: why not.

And..i saw his shoes in ebay. :naughty:

Thank you *bows*

Where and when did you hear him cough?

What have missed about the shoes??? :blink:

Yeah,right.

:blink::boxed:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the thread?? :naughty:

i think the point is mika is a human too.

so as every other person he gets sick, sneeze,cough etc:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by dilek

oh my sainted aunties *rolls eyes* :floor::rolleyes: tut tut tut "only on the mfc"

dearie me the madness in here of late

Mika darling can you please release a single or something & be quick about if 'cause I fear what's coming next around the corner if you don't:naughty: *peeks through fingers afraid to look*

I dread to think what it'd be like if like Michel jackson he took 5 or more years to make an album where would we be at by then (I dread to think) :roftl::roll1: you guys are crazy:insane:

please somebody help! :shocked:

No, I just sneezed in front of someone I didn't want to sneeze in front of. It gave me the inspiration to post this thread.

Hard as it is to remember, artists are people. Their jobs are in the limelight, but they need to eat, sleep, play, relax, and have fun too. They have relationships with family and friends that put demands on their time. They don't work in isolation until the project is done, then reward themselves with five minutes to hug the people they care about.

The album is a job, not Mika's whole life. It's a job he's passionate about, but he still takes days off and goes to parties and has a life outside that job. He doesn't exist solely for our amusement and entertainment. He isn't a show dog. He's a human being, complete with bodily functions that people don't generally mention in public because bodies are personal things.

I have friends who are artists, musicians, and writers. If I read people writing some of the stuff I've been seeing people write about Mika, I'd be even more angry because those would be my actual friends that someone is writing about. Mika isn't my friend, but I care about him in a way similiar to the way I care about my friends because I have some level of understanding of the job he is doing.

Just remember that he's a person, not a trained monkey we fling our coins at to see a trick. Even if he was a trained monkey, he'd still deserve the respect due all living creatures.

I know this thread was meant in fun, but I've been seeing a lot of mean-spirited comments all over the place about how long it's taking to complete the next album and it's made me rather senstive about the topic.

I understand this and many of us here are being patient.

I don't speak for anyone else but I can honestly say that I can't wait for Mika to release his album. However, I do understand that he wants to take the time rather than hurry along for us and desert his own life.

I didn't mean to seem "scary" or "freaky" I just thought it'd be an interesting thread as when we started, it was perfectly ok to have a thread for EVERY single part of Mika's body.

Sorry if people think I'm weird but it was, as you say, just meant for a bit of fun.

Heard a Mika sneeze? :boxed::lmao:

These are as close as I have...

mika963.jpg

Please note: He's probably not even sneezing in these. But whatever...

:roftl:

yes he's not sneezing.

:doh: He is about to bite a hamburger in this pic!

see:

aboutmyhairkm8mb8.jpg

i think your pic was edited:mf_rosetinted:

I am fan of sneezes myself

some are so cute!!

my sneezes on the other hand are good to power wind stations.

the cutest sneezes I have ever heard is when my cat sneezes

and when my chickens sneezed....um....:roftl::roftl: (yes I used to have a pet chicken when I was younger...I loved her)

yes he's not sneezing.

:doh: He is about to bite a hamburger in this pic!

see:

aboutmyhairkm8mb8.jpg

i think your pic was edited:mf_rosetinted:

Ooooh!

I see now! :mf_rosetinted:

I am fan of sneezes myself

some are so cute!!

my sneezes on the other hand are good to power wind stations.

the cutest sneezes I have ever heard is when my cat sneezes

and when my chickens sneezed....um....:roftl::roftl: (yes I used to have a pet chicken when I was younger...I loved her)

LOL my aunty has a cute sneeze, you just hear a quiet little "cchhuu!"

How does a chicken sneeze? :wub2:

I remember Michael Jackson peaking in 1982 with Thriller.

His next album appeared in 1987.

Then we didn't see another until 1991.

There was another in 1995 and one in 2001.

Madonna has a busier schedule with albums in 1983, 84, 86, 89, 92, 94, 98, 2000, 03, 05, and 08.

U2 has a similar track record of putting out an album every two to five years.

Elton John, and the Rolling Stones were putting out albums every year in the 60's and 70's, but slowed down around the 80's and really slowed down in the 90's. Obviously, the Beatles didn't last that long for tragic reasons, but they too started off producing scads of songs and slowed down later on.

That information was gleaned from a 5 minute search on Wikipedia for top selling artists and their discographies. The results I didn't post supported my guess that most artists take at least two years to produce an album and many take three or four depending on a great many factors affecting both their work and personal lives.

I agree, but with you saying this is mika's job, that'd more or less mean he is obligated to turn in paperwork or this case a CD in a designated time slot, am I right?

I'm just pointing out the obvious in saying, he's got plenty of time to do this and like a school project, I'm more appreciated by my teachers if I actually hand the work in on time. :lol3:

No worries, I knew this thread was meant to be funny and fun. I had just seen some comments here and in other places that set me off and the going off happened here. It wasn't meant as a criticism of you personally.

Just imagine me sitting under a blanket with my mascara running as I cry and scream, "LEAVE MIKA ALOOOONE!!!" (ala that person in the YouTube video screaming leave Britney alone :roftl: )

There is a mika version of that!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5z_1uMY9w

No worries, I knew this thread was meant to be funny and fun. I had just seen some comments here and in other places that set me off and the going off happened here. It wasn't meant as a criticism of you personally.

Just imagine me sitting under a blanket with my mascara running as I cry and scream, "LEAVE MIKA ALOOOONE!!!" (ala that person in the YouTube video screaming leave Britney alone :roftl: )

Ok, thanks, yeah I understand :punk:

Actually yeah, I know what you mean. BTW who even says a new single is what will save me?

Who says I'm not already BEYOND HELP :roftl:

There is a mika version of that!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5z_1uMY9w

I was just going to say that :wink2:

First Guy: Jeeeeeeeez, Mika did it again! Yuck!

Mika: Oooooops i did it again...

3rd guy: I can't believe he did it again!

heheee-1.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

What we can't do to entertain ourselves i these Mikaless times... It IS becoming a little scary... Let's breathe slowly... Patience, patience...:wink2:

I was under the impression we were doing pretty well.

I think people have laid off Mika for not writing blogs, I have seen less about "Hurry up and finish the album" and what else...

Mikasounds blog thread is getting along quite nicely and it's all just a bit of fun isn't it?

I'd say we were quite good at amusing ourselves, maybe we should start a fanfic revival if you'd rather? :P

I AM THE MQing QUEEN!

E! F! G! (I got bored and those are the notes I've been practicing on my guitar :roftl: )

:roftl:

HOLY CUTTLEFISH!

I had NO IDEA!

That's just...I mean...ummm....wow.

LOL It's genious isn't it?

I shoed it to my mother's comedian boyfriend and he had no idea of the actual one so he honestly thought it was an actual vent!

Poor deprived man...:das:

Anyway, he prefered the Mika one to the BS one :wink2: