• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same i hate being stuck behind people who walk soooooooooo slowly it should be criminal and those people who stop in the middle of a busy path way or town or something its grrrrrrrish

Who doesn't????

When whoever it is in this house that does it, leaves hardly enough toilet paper on the roll. :sneaky2:

Or they finish the roll and don't replace it or leave the roll end lying around the bathroom.:annoyed_h4h:

Guilty. :teehee:

I hate plastic easter eggs ! I have no idea why (okay, they ARE ugly) , but I alway get cold shivers when I see them ... there has to be a bad experience during my childhood, but I can't remember it :sneaky2: .

that is really weird. lol

I HATE Katie Price (Or Jordan as some people call her!)

What is the point in her? Everything she says is either a lie or she is cursing.

Like the story where she says she was raped. WTF. She never pressed charges and that would be offensive to anyone who has been raped.

Then the story that she had a miscarriage while she was doing that marathon then she said she had an abortion. MAKE YOUR MIND UP!

Then the story that she is selling her mansion because her tanning room is haunted then she says it's because there are too many memories of Peter.

AND who in their right mind would give a make over to their daughter who is like 4?

It's sick!

Team Pete all the way.

People who judge me for applying to McDonalds.

My friends say "you're going to hate it, apply to somewhere else". 'Kay, first off, do not assume what I might like and dislike. Second of all, don't judge me. Thirdly, don't act like I'm going to work at McDonalds forever, because I'm not. I am not expecting to love my job. But I'm not expecting to hate it either. I can't really say unless I've started working there, which I haven't. So you shouldn't either. Also, don't judge me for wanting to earn money when you don't even have a job.

I know McDonalds isn't the best job, but it's a job. And I'll be earning money and you won't because you're so f**king selective with your choices. Maybe that's why you aren't working, you judgemental a**hole.

[/rant over]

Edited by iadoremika

People who judge me for applying to McDonalds.

My friends say "you're going to hate it, apply to somewhere else". 'Kay, first off, do not assume what I might like and dislike. Second of all, don't judge me. Thirdly, don't act like I'm going to work at McDonalds forever, because I'm not. I am not expecting to love my job. But I'm not expecting to hate it either. I can't really say unless I've started working there, which I haven't. So you shouldn't either. Also, don't judge me for wanting to earn money when you don't even have a job.

I know McDonalds isn't the best job, but it's a job. And I'll be earning money and you won't because you're so f**king selective with your choices. Maybe that's why you aren't working, you judgemental a**hole.

[/rant over]

this made me giggle a bit at the end, but i agree with you so true!

and i dont like like two faced people when they are nice to your face but mean to you when they are around other people! it gets me and i feel like this on the inside ->:furious:

thats pretty cool!

:roftl: omg your funny good description, i havent seen one up close but i have seen a cow his name is moomoo would it be the same?:naughty:

Awww! Cows are cute! :teehee:

Wanna see a llama, close up?

holycrapitsallama.jpg

Ewwwwww :aah: