• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to hate orange.. But I grew to like it. I even own orage nail polish. :teehee:

But what I don't like is French irregular verbs! There are so many and so many different tenses.. And I have to learn only five tenses now, and seven verbs and the regular ones, but still.. I never remember those! Maa.. I just hate them.

That schools in 3 days and I havent done any h wrk and hardly any revision...and I've got art and Spanish corse work due for Tuesday DX

Registering for classes. I have to be up at 6:00 am to register. And last semester it was 3:00 am :aah:

3am? :shocked:

-I don't like television

-I don't like the vibes of my cellphone (it burns my brain) - I can not stay a long time to talk with someone because it gives me headache or pain just behind my eye and a part of my head where I am hearing a conversation on my cellphone...

-I don't like to do not like too much something because it goes in the end that I feel anger and I don't like it :biggrin2:

Edited by Etoile2roses

things that annoy me is like when in my local asda people stand in middle of alise and even though say excuse me they play the deaf game I end up cursing under my breath I wouldnt mind if the said oh sorry or something but nothing like zombies or when people bump in to me with trolleys I mean I do it by accident and say sorry to the person I'm only 5ft 1 and have a slight balance thing dyspraxia people really have hurt me in side or nearly knocked me over and not even said their sorry or anything I can put up with alot but not people being rude or dangerous it doesnt cost anything to be polite and only takes a second or so

Make up work

Sickness

My own laziness

Expectant teachers

and the combination of them all! If only I'd not tried so hard when I started attending school, I wouldn't have teachers piling on homework and actually expecting me to do it or do well with it. Then I wouldn't be so stressed about homework!