• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh! I am most definitely not shy.. I think that's why I am turned off my most people, I love guys who are sensitive and tell you all of their problems, :mf_rosetinted:

I have yet to meet a guy like that. :emot-sad:

I used to be SOOOO shy, and I still dislike public speaking, but I can order my own food at restaurants now. :teehee:

I used to be SOOOO shy, and I still dislike public speaking, but I can order my own food at restaurants now. :teehee:

:naughty: I used to be shy.. no one belives me :mf_rosetinted: I don't like getting up and standing in front of the class with everyone staring at me, though.. it makes me feel paranoid.. and claustrophobic, yet to know why. I have met one guy just like that, but once you "drag him out of his turtle shell" he is a really funny guy.. and can play piano :biggrin2:

:naughty: I used to be shy.. no one belives me :mf_rosetinted: I don't like getting up and standing in front of the class with everyone staring at me, though.. it makes me feel paranoid.. and claustrophobic, yet to know why. I have met one guy just like that, but once you "drag him out of his turtle shell" he is a really funny guy.. and can play piano :biggrin2:

Yeah! I hate it, it's like "jeez they can be thinking all kinds things about me..." :eek:

Is he foxxxxy? :das:

Same situation as you, and now I can order at restaurants too :naughty:

Not much more though :naughty:

He also sings :aah: he is in my Chorus class :naughty: .. He was in My Algebra class, but I got kicked out. :mf_rosetinted: not for a bad reason.. I just made a bad grade in there.

Sounds sexy :das:

You badass, you :lmfao:

Same situation as you, and now I can order at restaurants too :naughty:

Not much more though :naughty:

:teehee: *high fives*