School ANTIfan club

Daniella92

woo hoo...and ur parent let u stay home? :naughty:

Bovary thing? what's that?

yes. I'm not some kind of a "rebel" kid or anything, my grades are good (well not very, but not bad either), so every once in a while (read: 1 day per week XD) I simply will not go to school.. okay, that sounds weird now that it's printed, but whatever :D

I have to do a task on Madame Bovary.. It's a book.. And a not very interesting one..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you :P. I'm looking for a bf right now :P

haha,and how's that going? :das:

no my teachers are never funny I just laugh at them 'cuz they spit all over the class...one student from my class once opened umbrella in front of my teacher 'cuz he was spitting haha:roftl:

hahahahah :lmao: can't believe.... well my teachers r sometimes funny bcs they talk to them self ,or they laugh and their laugh is extremly funny,or they just say sth stupid :naughty:

haha,and how's that going? :das:

hahahahah :lmao: can't believe.... well my teachers r sometimes funny bcs they talk to them self ,or they laugh and their laugh is extremly funny,or they just say sth stupid :naughty:

I think you never had teacher who's geography teacher and a DJ also,hahahhahahahhaha:roftl:

She says:D-D-D-D-akar

and I'm dying LOL

D-D-D-DJ:roftl:

yes. I'm not some kind of a "rebel" kid or anything, my grades are good (well not very, but not bad either), so every once in a while (read: 1 day per week XD) I simply will not go to school.. okay, that sounds weird now that it's printed, but whatever :D

I have to do a task on Madame Bovary.. It's a book.. And a not very interesting one..

:roftl::roftl:i think that's good :thumb_yello: My bff is kinda like u..

huuuh,i hate to read:boxed: and i have LOOOT school-books to reads,and i dont want,and i won't ...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:i think that's good :thumb_yello: My bff is kinda like u..

huuuh,i hate to read:boxed: and i have LOOOT school-books to reads,and i dont want,and i won't ...:mf_rosetinted:

I don't like to read when I have to, but on my spare time and when there's a really good book, I like to read. I am a bit ashamed to say this, but I shall not lie to myself, yes, I normally don't enjoy reading. Does that make me an idiot, because I sure feel like one sometimes.. :blink:

I don't like to read when I have to, but on my spare time and when there's a really good book, I like to read. I am a bit ashamed to say this, but I shall not lie to myself, yes, I normally don't enjoy reading. Does that make me an idiot, because I sure feel like one sometimes.. :blink:

:roftl:

I think we all feel like idiots sometimes...Don't we?:blink:At least i do..many times tho..

meh love 2 read' date='just not school books

stephen king and oscar wilde rulessss:punk:[/quote']

i like to read adventure books and maybe some art or "about magic" books at summer :D that's all tho...very superficial from me.....

well, not too bad but I cant find anything :P

maybe this year... who knows :P

haha,wish u good luck with that...

as i said i fould 8...no no 9!:roftl:

i'm kidding...I like ONLY 2 boys :das:...they r very special to me:wub2:

oh tell me about it :biggrin2:

but this book thing is what really gets me, my deskmate reads loads and I feel like some I-dont-know-what next to her.. :P

erm...well...i feel that way next to some friends...but it's because thay talk about sth about what i dont care 4 ex. they say "aw today will be sunny" and it's raining,and i just say "aha,ok" and they probably think i am stupid...

does this what i wrote make any sence?:blink:

:roftl:

shes good:D

when I have 2 read at her class I read like this S-S-S-S-STATE' date='hahha,and she asks me am i alright....

I gotta go to store third time today,BRB[/quote']

hahaha i bet every1 laugh then..u r crazyy:roftl:...

okay, :bye:

thank you :D I hope so!

so they are 2! and do you get along with them? hehe,

u r welcome ;)

aw...well...yes :D I met with Mladen, i call him "Mika":das: nice boy,2 years older..curly hair :das: and we text sometimes and so...with second called "Alexandar" i haven't met :no: he finished school last year,not so nice boy tho,but very cuuuuute...we text and so :D

u r welcome ;)

aw...well...yes :D I met with Mladen, i call him "Mika":das: nice boy,2 years older..curly hair :das: and we text sometimes and so...with second called "Alexandar" i haven't met :no: he finished school last year,not so nice boy tho,but very cuuuuute...we text and so :D

cool! hope you can meet him :thumb_yello:

cool! hope you can meet him

Doubt...:boxed: but tnx =)

Miss Martha Is Back

cs1zn.gif

hahha loook what I made

welcome back =)

:roftl:but...that's so true :blush-anim-cl:

School is a stupid place where you get even more stupid.

Period.

YUP.:mf_rosetinted:

me no like school

me neanderthal

:lmfao: u speak languages pretty good 4 1 neanderthal:naughty: