Anyone for coffee and donuts then? :oP

sariflor

Many of you will probably remember lovely John, Mika's tour manager, handing out hot chocolate and/or coffee and donuts at the gig queues last winter...so I guess that you will probably find this funny. At least, I did, hehe.

It's a Bday card that I found in a shop, and obviously it was calling for a picture! :roftl:

donuts.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: LOL! Wasn't it hot chocolate? Or would that be pettifogging? :naughty:

Don't be naughty :sneaky2: and spoil my visualization :roftl:. I swear that until I was making this thread and writing the 'coffee' bit, I didn't remember that it was in fact hot chocolate!!

So... as I had already laughed my head off (in the shop and now here), taken the pic, uploaded it to photobucket and started the thread, I thought I'd carry on as I were :bleh:

Don't be naughty :sneaky2: and spoil my visualization :roftl:. I swear that until I was making this thread and writing the 'coffee' bit, I didn't remember that it was in fact hot chocolate!!

So... as I had already laughed my head off (in the shop and now here), taken the pic, uploaded it to photobucket and started the thread, I thought I'd carry on as I were :bleh:

Oh you bought it. :lmfao:

Oh you bought it. :lmfao:

Nooooo! I didn't :roftl:. I took a pic of it in Tesco and then put it back on the shelf. Mind you, the price tag was right there in the way and I had to move it first. How inconsiderate are these people :mf_rosetinted:.

Hilarious

*Imagines in summer time the people laying on the grass being the Mfcers waiting for the Master to appear and John bringing all the goodies to everyone naked *

Have your cams ready next time you're queuing for a gig

duh, what's pettifog?

mwahah al fresco...cool name for a nudist camp..it means like "in the chill" {ie of the morning}

Yep, same in Spanish. 'Al fresco': literally means 'in the fresh' (ie, outside)

Oh for sure! No one else knows what it means. :naughty:

I do know what it means!:mf_rosetinted:

After painstakingly searching in dictionaries, one after the other, I came back to the thread just to find people making fun of VS!

Some of us have to work hard, sometimes almost like scientists to find out what is going on in here!:blush-anim-cl:

Just kidding!:thumb_yello:

Hilarious card, Sara! :roftl: