This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't actually live in Manchester. I live just outside but its only a 20 minute train ride.

I know. I don't drink in there often. You would think they would makes things affordable.

Oh, didn't know that! Ah well, 20 minutes is actually not bad at all.

Exactly. I think they'd have much more profit then.

I've just checked it. I'm sorry but there are no cheaper tickets available for the 27th. 56,00 GBP ist the price for the cheapest advance-ticket on that day. But with a Railcard (reduction-card) this price will be reduced to 37,00 GBP.

Ah well, as I said, we ill have to come up with some other way of solving this. But thank you very much for trying to help! :wub2: Really do appreciate that.

Its a great place to shop so I don't mind making the journey.

There are cheaper places.

Ohh I am so glad you said that. Or sad? On one hand I don't really want to spend all of my money, but, but... shopping in the UK! :biggrin2: I think I am going to have lots of fun next week. You got any shops you can recommend or is it basically the shopping centres?

Not here actually... like places in the style of starbucks..

Ah well, as I said, we ill have to come up with some other way of solving this. But thank you very much for trying to help! :wub2: Really do appreciate that.

You're welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

And if you're planning a train journey for the future please let me know as soon as possible. Then I can help you to find the best tickets. :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

And if you're planning a train journey for the future please let me know as soon as possible. Then I can help you to find the best tickets. :thumb_yello:

Well it didn't entirely rely on me... i would've planned the journey earlier, but circumstances didn't allow :naughty: But yeah, next time i shall try asap :wink2:

Considering what chicken means here on MFC, i wonder what would chicken nuggets mean... :naughty:

Yummy anyway :)

Yeah and chicken burger, or chicken teriyaki :blink::naughty:

|

I had chicken nuggets tonight... :naughty:

I like chicken thighs ALOT :teehee:

I actually like chicken...among my fave food :biggrin2:

Edited by OhMyMika!!

Yeah and chicken burger, or chicken teriyaki :blink::naughty:

|

I like chicken thighs ALOT :teehee:

I actually like chicken...among my fave food :biggrin2:

:lmfao: Don't really know if it's good to imagine what it could mean actually.. :roftl:

Ohh I am so glad you said that. Or sad? On one hand I don't really want to spend all of my money, but, but... shopping in the UK! :biggrin2: I think I am going to have lots of fun next week. You got any shops you can recommend or is it basically the shopping centres?

Not here actually... like places in the style of starbucks..

The city centre is good and the Trafford Centre is huge.