This One's For Us Girls PART 35

the first 30 minutes are pretty boring!!!:aah:

Isnt it:roftl:

Barbora!!! We should punish you:sneaky2: so... that's why you have to think up the topic:wink2::bleh:

Haha :roftl: Well played, Baiba! Uuurm topic... :blink: I dont really know! But please, let it NOT be christmas... I am so sick of it :blink:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha yeah, he is hilarious in 2nd one:roftl: my friend used to love him a lot:naughty:

I'm sure it will be:thumb_yello:

btw.. did you hear that Brittany Murphy has died? It's so sad, she was a great actress and person:huh:

:wub2:

I tell what I think about it after seeing it :teehee:

Yeah I've heard. It's always sad when someone dies, but I don't remember seeing any of her movies, so.. :huh:

It's the best way to spend the day. :naughty: I think I will wait until it comes out on dvd. Cinema tickets are so expensive now. It's very icy here at the moment.

I got two Killers vinyls, dvd's, money and some chocolate. My ticket to see Mika is also a present but they haven't been sent out yet.

Aha, especially when you have nothing else to do :teehee:

I imagine that! I downloaded it, but I would die to see that one in 3D because the sights are breathtaking :wub2:

Wow, lucky :naughty: My sis bought me Mika's vinyl, but it hasn't come yet :huh:

Hi Barbora. How are you? :bye:

It's the best way to spend the day. :naughty: I think I will wait until it comes out on dvd. Cinema tickets are so expensive now. It's very icy here at the moment.

I got two Killers vinyls, dvd's, money and some chocolate. My ticket to see Mika is also a present but they haven't been sent out yet.

That is the bit I pay the most attention to.

oh:naughty:

Haha :roftl: Well played, Baiba! Uuurm topic... :blink: I dont really know! But please, let it NOT be christmas... I am so sick of it :blink:

I know..I'm smart:mf_rosetinted:

Haha ok, no Christmas..

another one:mf_rosetinted: LOL

:wub2:

I tell what I think about it after seeing it :teehee:

Yeah I've heard. It's always sad when someone dies, but I don't remember seeing any of her movies, so.. :huh:

Yeah.. Well..I' ve seen her in "Just married" with Ashton Kutcher, "8 mile" with Eminem and the other one with that Dacota..

Hiya! I am quite good. Finally relaxing a little. What about you? :)

I'm ok thanks. I've eaten a lot so I feel a bit sick. :naughty:

Aha, especially when you have nothing else to do :teehee:

I imagine that! I downloaded it, but I would die to see that one in 3D because the sights are breathtaking :wub2:

Wow, lucky :naughty: My sis bought me Mika's vinyl, but it hasn't come yet :huh:

I keep hearing how great it is. The 3D version should be amazing.

Hopefully it won't take too long to arrive.

oh:naughty:

My favourite one is the 4th one.

Yeah.. Well..I' ve seen her in "Just married" with Ashton Kutcher, "8 mile" with Eminem and the other one with that Dacota..

Amm.. haven't seen either of those. But I've seen a movie with Ashton Kutcher. Tho I don't get why all the girls are falling for him :boxed: He's like.. blah :naughty:

:naughty: Most of the time while watching it I was staring at that beautiful planet Pandora. Now I can say where's the paradise :wub2:

I hope it won't get lost somewhere at the post office, that would be a pity to lost it :huh:

I'm ok thanks. I've eaten a lot so I feel a bit sick. :naughty:

My favourite one is the 4th one.

4th book is my fave:wub2:

Amm.. haven't seen either of those. But I've seen a movie with Ashton Kutcher. Tho I don't get why all the girls are falling for him :boxed: He's like.. blah :naughty:

:naughty: Most of the time while watching it I was staring at that beautiful planet Pandora. Now I can say where's the paradise :wub2:

I hope it won't get lost somewhere at the post office, that would be a pity to lost it :huh:

Oh,thats a shame.. cant help you then..watch a trailer:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted: LOL

well,I was one of those girls very long time also, but then i saw "Spread"..and he is nothing but pervert there!:puke:

Oh,thats a shame.. cant help you then..watch a trailer:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted: LOL

well,I was one of those girls very long time also, but then i saw "Spread"..and he is nothing but pervert there!:puke:

:roftl: Good point! :naughty:

Pff.. Like you don't like perverts :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It should be out on dvd by May so I can't wait to buy it.

It would be a real pity.

4th book is my fave:wub2:

The book is better than the film.

Just Married is a great film. It was sad that Brittany Murphy died.

:roftl: Good point! :naughty:

Pff.. Like you don't like perverts :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:lmfao: good point:roftl:

It would be a real pity.

The book is better than the film.

Just Married is a great film. It was sad that Brittany Murphy died.

It is great!! So funny one! :( I still cant figure out why did she die:blink:

It would be a real pity.

I'm thinking on buying it as well. It's a movie that you want to watch more than once :wub2:

As my friend said once - postmen are probably having a siesta at the time like this :naughty:

:(

Girls,I'm off to bed:naughty: See you back sooner than you think:huglove:

Goodnight :huglove:

I'm thinking on buying it as well. It's a movie that you want to watch more than once :wub2:

As my friend said once - postmen are probably having a siesta at the time like this :naughty:

They had better be back at work in the new year. :naughty: