The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first moved out of home I didn't know how to cook. My mum sent me kids cookbooks that had really simple recipes and easy step-by-step instructions with illustrations. Maybe you could go check out your public library and see if they have anything like that? Or some of the food/cooking magazines will have editions that are designed for beginning cooks or they will have a kids section with recipes. Otherwise there's heaps of recipes on the internet and heaps of cooking blogs and some people do have pictures and good instructions.

That is genius! I so do want scans! *goes to pm*

Stroke recovery usually takes weeks at the very least. Often it can take months. Tegan is in for a long journey and will need our support and encouragement even more as time goes on, as sometimes it can seem very slow and people can become disheartened if they don't see really obvious improvements. I think her determined streak will help her though.

:tears: :tears:

Here they are. Teegs should've seen them by now so I'll post here.

DSC01253.jpg

Um ... WOW!

Holy ****. Okay, so I've turned to total fangurl now. That is ridiculous. Mika is the greatest person ever. What the crap? That is amazing. :fangurl:

So how did Mika get the flowers to her? Something about bluesky?

Yeah, I want to hear more about that side of things too.

I'm so impressed with him atm. Giddy with joy almost. And this is without there even being a gig involved!

I just want to gush all over twitter, but my hubby gets my tweets as well and I know he'd have a go if I went on too much.

I think the three I just sent will have to suffice for now:naughty:

I just entered a competition to win a river cruise around Europe :naughty:. It's the "most beautiful dog"-competition & you have to upload a picture of your dog. I took this one :fangurl:

Lucy.jpg

Go and write your thesis. :sneaky2:

Lucy is clearly the most beautiful dog in the Rhine. Now, if we were talking about the world she'd be having some competition, but she'll win this no worries :cheerful_h4h:

The Rhine is a river. I hope she is not IN it :tears::naughty:. Rhine area maybe?

She & Brosey would make a great couple :wub2:.

I'll go to work now!

Brosey is already is a couple with Whollie :das:

Silver: I need a picture of Mika looking hot, standing up, facing forward, showing down to at least his waist, and preferably a photoshoot-type. :thumb_yello:

Edit: And not that one with the paint because it scares me.

Edit #2: But exactly like that, just preferably with clothing and less paint and all-round less scary.

Yes he is !! :shun::naughty:

I attempted to post a pic.of Whollie earlier ... but, alas ... photobucket is STILL not letting me copy/ paste to here ... :sneaky2: ... in fact, I click on copy & the link goes blue ...but then disappears ... :dunno: ... anyone else having this problem ???

Silver: I need a picture of Mika looking hot, standing up, facing forward, showing down to at least his waist, and preferably a photoshoot-type. :thumb_yello:

Edit: And not that one with the paint because it scares me.

Edit #2: But exactly like that, just preferably with clothing and less paint and all-round less scary.

Oh dear - that means I'm going to have to spend hours looking at pictures of Mika :sad:

Yes he is !! :shun::naughty:

I attempted to post a pic.of Whollie earlier ... but, alas ... photobucket is STILL not letting me copy/ paste to here ... :sneaky2: ... in fact, I click on copy & the link goes blue ...but then disappears ... :dunno: ... anyone else having this problem ???

You just have to persevere, HK - photobucket gives in eventually