The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Any news on nico today?

Nothing really Babs ... thanks for asking :wub2:

It is now nearly 4:40am Sat. morn. here in Oz ... but there was no real update for Friday ... I'm hoping no news is good news ... fingers crossed !

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I require everyone's advice. Ambrose requires everyone's advice. It is of vital importance. I took him to try on collars in the waiting room. All is explained here: http://biance.tumblr.com/

If you are ****ing lazy, basically - tell me which one you like and I shall buy it tomorrow :naughty:

Poor Ambrose was like this with all the collars :shun:

They all look too girly for him.

Personally I like the Celtic swirly knot patterned one, but that's only because I like Celtic swirly knot patterns :naughty:

I think it's the cake that's done it. That and David Tennant. We'd completely run out of sweet things to eat and I think I was having a sugar withdrawal or something:blush-anim-cl: I'm much less grumpy this morning:naughty:

Hhhhmmm ... well, I'm partial to the diamante one myself ... :teehee:

...and PURPLE....PURPLE.....PURPLE! :naughty:

Poor Ambrose was like this with all the collars :shun:

They all look too girly for him.

Personally I like the Celtic swirly knot patterned one, but that's only because I like Celtic swirly knot patterns :naughty:

OKD, I'm sorry but I don't like any of them. What happened to good old leather collars?

Purple: 3 (Petra and my friend voted purple too)

Diamonte: 1

Non-existant celtic pattern: 1

None: 1

:naughty:

I definitely won't be staying away for so long.....I'll be coming here to restore my sanity! Yes, you did read that correctly :naughty:

Things have been real rough but they pale in comparison to what Teegs is going through. I'm just happy to be back:thumb_yello:

How's about yourself? Whatcha been doing?

:tears: :tears: :tears: Don't leave me again :crybaby:

Going good so far. I've hung out washing, put on another load, washed dishes, made a cake, and folded washing. And yet I'm completely up to date with here as well. I'm feeling very positive

Today I got up at 8.30, yes, you heard me, left to rush down to a house viewing, realised I had NO fuel, went to fill up, missed the house viewing, went there anyway to have a snoop, then took Ambrose down to the river to see if there was some kind of walk path, there was, and it was a FANTASTIC walk path, lots of birdies and grass and filthy water for Ambrose to play with, and it went for ever and ever, I kept expecting it to loop around but it just kept going and going along the river and after an hour we had to turn around and come back, Ambrose is currently dead on my bed and I am typing this, but when I finish I plan on going down to Carousel (big shopping centre around the corner) because in my whole time here I still haven't had the chance to actually look at the WHOLE thing, just little bits, and as Ambrose is completely dead at the moment, now is a perfect time to do so, as he wont notice me gone, and then this afternoon I might return to the river with Ambrose AND my camera, because it was quite pretty and tomorrow is my last day here but tomorrow I want to go to a forum on animal experimentation in the city because it's being held by this guy who did all this work to make conscientious objection possible at Murdoch and I really admire him and I emailed him a few times and he is finally coming back to Perth for something :original: .

I've been on holidays all week! :boxed:

Do you go back on the 13th (which just so happens to be my bday, lucky me...), or have another week after that?

Nope, I'm on holidays for almost two and a half weeks. So I go back on the 27th of July. :biggrin2:

Edited by sweet-dreams

GOOD MORNING my fellow mikamites ... :wink2: Hope saturday is going good ...

Saturday has been great! I bathed both my cats today. They absolutely LOVED it...lol

But they had this icky fungal infection, so I had to do it. I bathed Forest, the little one first, since he's scared of the blow-dryer, and would need the sunlight, and then Oliver, the fat one who doesn't seem to be phased by anything... I vacuumed him once and he didn't care...lol

So he purred through the blow-dry process... strange cat...

Going good so far. I've hung out washing, put on another load, washed dishes, made a cake, and folded washing. And yet I'm completely up to date with here as well. I'm feeling very positive:biggrin2:

That's excellent! I do love a good positive mood! :biggrin2:

Nope, I'm on holidays for almost two and a half weeks. So I go back on the 27th of July. :biggrin2:

Lucky!

On our first day back, all the seniors get to do this uni visit thing. We do two sessions in regards to the courses. I'm going to do the IT expo in the morning, since that's what I'm trying to get into, and then in the arvo I'm going to the medicine session with my friend, who pretty much only wanted to go to the anatomy lab because the note said we'd encounter dead body parts...

Saturday has been great! I bathed both my cats today. They absolutely LOVED it...lol

But they had this icky fungal infection, so I had to do it. I bathed Forest, the little one first, since he's scared of the blow-dryer, and would need the sunlight, and then Oliver, the fat one who doesn't seem to be phased by anything... I vacuumed him once and he didn't care...lol

awww my cat is so petité she wont go near water ... but my pug loves my mum's pool and so i made him get in and have a bath in the pool even though its freezing ... :teehee:

Bit cold in Cairns tonight .. time for the doona

Hahaha :biggrin2:

I went to Carousel aaaand I bought a toy for Piggy, a dress, sunglasses and dinner (canned soup. I blame you, CD :sneaky2:). Too late to go for a walk again and Ambrose is still dead. And everyone is really busy in the clinic today so I haven't bought a collar yet.

Hahaha :biggrin2:

I went to Carousel aaaand I bought a toy for Piggy, a dress, sunglasses and dinner (canned soup. I blame you, CD :sneaky2:). Too late to go for a walk again and Ambrose is still dead. And everyone is really busy in the clinic today so I haven't bought a collar yet.

OKD ... there are sooooo many great recipe sites on the net !! :aah::sneaky2::naughty:

And Tanya !!!!

Hello dearie

My SILVER! *blows kiss* :wub2:

And, TANYA!!! It's great to see you around again!

Hey CD...great to be back!

Hey ... how's it going .. probably dont know me yet .. but I'm Ally from Cairns ... so heyyy from sunny QLD

Hello and Welcome! Good to see the QLD numbers boosted:wink2: Are you having fun yet or are we frightening you too much:naughty:

Purple: 3 (Petra and my friend voted purple too)

Diamonte: 1

Non-existant celtic pattern: 1

None: 1

:tears: Don't leave me again :crybaby:

Today I got up at 8.30, yes, you heard me, left to rush down to a house viewing, realised I had NO fuel, went to fill up, missed the house viewing, went there anyway to have a snoop, then took Ambrose down to the river to see if there was some kind of walk path, there was, and it was a FANTASTIC walk path, lots of birdies and grass and filthy water for Ambrose to play with, and it went for ever and ever, I kept expecting it to loop around but it just kept going and going along the river and after an hour we had to turn around and come back, Ambrose is currently dead on my bed and I am typing this, but when I finish I plan on going down to Carousel (big shopping centre around the corner) because in my whole time here I still haven't had the chance to actually look at the WHOLE thing, just little bits, and as Ambrose is completely dead at the moment, now is a perfect time to do so, as he wont notice me gone, and then this afternoon I might return to the river with Ambrose AND my camera, because it was quite pretty and tomorrow is my last day here but tomorrow I want to go to a forum on animal experimentation in the city because it's being held by this guy who did all this work to make conscientious objection possible at Murdoch and I really admire him and I emailed him a few times and he is finally coming back to Perth for something .

Ahhh Petra, a girl with taste and class:naughty:

Just because you asked so nicely, I promise I won't leave you again....volutarily that is.

OMG, I've missed Ambrose and his adventures:wub2:

Ahhh Petra, a girl with taste and class:naughty:

Just because you asked so nicely, I promise I won't leave you again....volutarily that is.

OMG, I've missed Ambrose and his adventures:wub2:

:teehee:

You best not :sneaky2:

And Ambrose has missed you :tears:

OKD ... there are sooooo many great recipe sites on the net !! :aah::sneaky2::naughty:

Yeahh so I just googled and found a few. And I should pick one and make it tomorrow but .. :dunno:

I got ripped off at Subway today - I ordered a 6 inch and as I was getting stuff on it I was like "that's a mighty short 6 inch", and then I saw the person after me's AND IT WAS CUT ON BOTH ENDS! THAT ****ING SLAG WAS CUTTING THEM INTO THREE PIECES!!! THEY ARE CALLED ****ING 6 INCH SUBS, NOT 4 INCH, SLAG! :mad3:

Any news on Teegs today? :blink:

awww my cat is so petité she wont go near water ... but my pug loves my mum's pool and so i made him get in and have a bath in the pool even though its freezing ... :teehee:

Bit cold in Cairns tonight .. time for the doona

Yeah, we've had a bit of a cold snap up north, ay!

I think it's the southerly wind we've been getting, since it's been pretty cool down south as well...

My cats don't really like the water, they just happen to understand that I'm alpha E.J, and they do as their told...lol

Time to bring up this pic again in order to support that last statement, I believe... Oliver does love to play dressups...:naughty:

IMG_0007.jpg

I got ripped off at Subway today - I ordered a 6 inch and as I was getting stuff on it I was like "that's a mighty short 6 inch", and then I saw the person after me's AND IT WAS CUT ON BOTH ENDS! THAT ****ING SLAG WAS CUTTING THEM INTO THREE PIECES!!! THEY ARE CALLED ****ING 6 INCH SUBS, NOT 4 INCH, SLAG! :mad3:

Any news on Teegs today? :blink:

That sucks! Did you say anything?

If I recall correctly, Zoe popped in to tell us that she might be moved back to the hospital in Orange Wednesday-ish...

Edited by bonzaboy

My cats don't really like the water, they just happen to understand that I'm alpha E.J, and they do as their told...lol

Time to bring up this pic again in order to support that last statement, I believe... Oliver does love to play dressups...:naughty:

IMG_0007.jpg

That sucks! Did you say anything?

If I recall correctly, Zoe popped in to tell us that she might be moved back to the hospital in Orange Wednesday-ish...

Awww! :lmfao: I used to dress my cat Milo up ... should be a video of him wearing a jumper somewhere... http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=2789099 :naughty: Please ignore that video, I made that in highschool for a program thingy we did :naughty:

No, of course not, I'm a wimp :original:

Zoe just posted this update in Teeg's Get Well thread ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peoples, just a quick update as I'm tired and I've been working on getting ready all the messages from you guys... pages and pages of emails and messages and I've got a headache so it's time for bed... now I had a call from my parents tonight telling me that Tegan had another seizure, which isn't a good thing atm so I'm not sure what's doing about whether she will be in Sydney longer than expected or not... I think my parents are deliberately keeping Nathan and I in the dark... good thing is we're leaving very early in the morning tomorrow... *looks at time* okay, today so I'll hopefully know exactly what's going out for you all very soon...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:tears: Let's keep on sending Teegs healing vibes ... :wub2: