Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'not good at sharing ' :shocked: You share something with me almost every day!!!! :naughty:

you know I love you :huglove:

GOODNIGHT!!

But pics I don't mind .. it's "the real thing" I feel different about :bleh:

Yeah, I know :wub2::roftl:

Goodnight!

(if you again going on a pic-hunt because you feel like you need it, don't hesitate to drop something on my profile .. :naughty: )

Edited by Guest

Have to go now :sad see you tomorrow hopefully :huglove :bye

ee.jpg

goodnight :bye:

that pic is quite scary!! :shocked:

But pics I don't mind .. it's "the real thing" I feel different about :bleh:

Yeah, I know :wub2 :roft

Goodnight!

(if you again going on a pic-hunt because you feel like you need it, don't hesitate to drop something on my profile .. :naughty: )

I understand :thumb_yello:

If I do, i'll leave you some :huglove:

Hiiii

I have a questiom... I hope someone could answer :P

is this boy Fortune??

jklq.jpg

Hmmmmm I don't know...but I don't think so :wink2:

I think he doesn't really look like Mika and I've seen some other pics of him which don't have anything in common with this one :boxed:

But I think we can't discuss here about some of his family members who don't show up in public that much, because Mika asked so himself :wink2:

Hmmmmm I don't know...but I don't think so :wink2:

I think he doesn't really look like Mika and I've seen some other pics of him which don't have anything in common with this one :boxed:

But I think we can't discuss here about some of his family members who don't show up in public that much, because Mika asked so himself :wink2:

ohh thank you!! and thanks for the advise :wink2:

Hiiii

I have a questiom... I hope someone could answer :P

is this boy Fortune??

jklq.jpg

Well I think he is much likely to be the one with glasses. But I've never seen him so.... these might be just some random guys. :P

And I don't really think we can't discuss who is who. Once they were in the DVD I think it's no prob if we are guessing. We've seen the girls, so obviously people wonder who Fortune is. :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

http://www.icecreamman.com/article/detail/mika-perez-hilton-cream-slingin/gallery/3540#

uhhh, it doesn't allow me to copy the direct link to the pic, but enlarge the ninth pic, I mean the third in the third raw...... am I mad or there is really that SOMETHING on Mika's neck?

It looks like a rose, doesn't it? He seems to have a thing for roses, you know, on the DVD we could see one on his arm and now this. The previous one wasn't a real tatoo, so maybe this one is fake too, huh? :bleh:

arrrrrrrr, I don't know, do you see that thing?

Well I think he is much likely to be the one with glasses. But I've never seen him so.... these might be just some random guys. :P

And I don't really think we can't discuss who is who. Once they were in the DVD I think it's no prob if we are guessing. We've seen the girls, so obviously people wonder who Fortune is. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, the one with glasses looks like Mika's brother. At least if I met him and he would tell me that he is Mika's brother, I would believe him, he is similar to Mika. But I've seen only one or two other pics with Mika's brother, that may be reliable, so I don't know. He looks nice though, huh? He's got a cute smile.

AND, I agree with you, there's nothing wrong with discussing it, it's all the DVD material and we don't post other pics of Fortune. :thumb_yello:

NEW PICTURES !!!

Thanks to the Icecream man!

46z4z.jpg

Look at that face! :biggrin2:

uu.jpg

And Mika in jeans is just :wub2:

I still kinda like that guy :naughty: