Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: So .. I'm gonna leave you now ... for a little while ..

I'm gonna take a shower :bleh: When I'm back .. I'll post some nice things :naughty:

:r: So .. I'm gonna leave you now ... for a little while ..

I'm gonna take a shower :: When I'm back .. I'll post some nice things :naughty:

And I'll be waiting for you :mf_rosetinted: and the nice things you're gonna post.

Have a pleasant shower :bye:

I demand to see Mika hump the floor .... we had the glitter but no humping

Or maybe not :fl:

Poor floor, I hope it wasn't disturbed by Mika's... Uhm, action :blink::lmao:

I think I'm gonna bloody download that vid, it's so hilarious :roftl:

I knooow, I'm so sad that I couldn't come! Not only to that gig but to any other as well! :tears:

I can only imagine how he looked like:wub2: It would have been much better for me to have been able to give him the card by myself, but Celien was more than lovely to kindly offer to give it to him in my name:wub2:

I hope that I'll meet both you and her very soon! *huge hug*

Good night Katrien (oh, and we have similar names! Yours is Katrien and mine's Katarina!) :huglove: Slaap lekker!

I would like to meet you too next time!!! It's also fun meeting some nice MFC-people.

Yeah, our names are very similar ... some of my friend our calling my Katy.

Now I really off ... the MFC is so addictive

Bye!

In this pic he is talking to Celien (before, during or after she gave him the card):

picture.php?albumid=289&pictureid=3321

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

This is one of my favourite pics ever :wub2: ... it is nice to see it again ... thanks!

I'm back

Starting with some things I've already posted, but maybe you've missed them ..:

34090187.gif

gggy.gif

:

Those are really lovely :wub2: how do you make .gifs?

I would like to meet you too next time!!! It's also fun meeting some nice MFC-people.

Yeah, our names are very similar ... some of my friend our calling my Katy.

Now I really off ... the MFC is so addictive

Bye!

In this pic he is talking to Celien (before, during or after she gave him the card):

picture.php?albumid=289&pictureid=3321

!

Haha, my mates are calling me Katy too, which is pronounced almost the same as "Keti"... And they're calling me Katy Perry because I...Uh, dislike her so much, and our nicknames and initials are the same :mf_rosetinted:

Awww how amazing :wub2: You guys are so happy to have met him!

Byebye now! :bye:

Those are really lovely :wub2: how do you make .gifs?

I use 2 programs, one to cut out the part of the video I want, and one to make a .gif of it .. Very easy :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I use 2 programs, one to cut out the part of the video I want, and one to make a .gif of it .. Very easy :mf_:

So I believe :blink::roftl:

I'd really like to know how to make those... Can you tell me which programes those are?

Back again ... went for a bath .... so only clean nice thoughts from me now :yay:

Only clean nice thoughts for you? Yaaay super, let's start :yay:

drums2.jpg

14-1.jpg

Back again ... went for a bath .... so only clean nice thoughts from me now :yay:

:shocked: Laurel ... you know what's going to come ... :naughty:

But ok, for now just something nice .. very nice :teehee::wub2:

84069202.gif

So I believe :blink::roftl:

I'd really like to know how to make those... Can you tell me which programes those are?

I could, but I guess there's no use, since one is a "real" program, you know .. something you have to buy .. (wich costs quite a bit of money).

But I think it should be possible too with other programs, just don't know wich ones .. Sorry :boxed:

I could, but I guess there's no use, since one is a "real" program, you know .. something you have to buy .. (wich costs quite a bit of money).

But I think it should be possible too with other programs, just don't know wich ones .. Sorry d:

Okay, nevermind.

No, that was Happy Ending :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:shocked: Noooooo :mf_rosetinted: