Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

Looks like no pants actually fit his hips since every pair he dresses seems to fall down again and again :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

And that's what I'm wondering forever :roftl:

Mmmmaybe those gray ones bring him luck?

No ... they bring us luck cos' he can never keep his trousers up when he's wearing them .... :lmfao:

Maybe they're a slippery material ..... I'm not complaining :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No ... they bring us luck cos' he can never keep his trousers up when he's wearing them .... :lmfao:

Maybe they're a slippery material ..... I'm not complaining :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeees, of course!

But what's up with jeans? Those fall down too when he wears them :mf_rosetinted::das:

Oh yeees, of course!

But what's up with jeans? Those fall down too when he wears them :mf_rosetinted::das:

He should wear his proper size for starters .... or he wouldn't be having this problem .... I don't mind him having this problem though .... maybe I've watched Bienie's Werchter Vids too much .... but I kind of like his trews around his arse :naughty:

Ummmm yep ... I think I shall leave now .... :bye:

Oh yeees, of course!

That's why he used to wear braces ... I think.

Man I loved the braces :fangurl:

Hi B! :huglove:

Thanks xD

How are you?

I'm fine. You?

Sorry for my late reaction, but I just (finally) discovered some material of Air Traffic's new tour .. and I was kinda lost :blush-anim-cl:

Laurel .. I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes, can I? Look what you're all saying when I'm not here!

:roftl:

I'm fine. You?

Sorry for my late reaction, but I just (finally) discovered some material of Air Traffic's new tour .. and I was kinda lost :blush-anim-cl:

Laurel .. I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes, can I? Look what you're all saying when I'm not here!

:roftl:

I'm not here ... It wasn't me :tongue2:

He should wear his proper size for starters .... or he wouldn't be having this problem .... I don't mind him having this problem though .... maybe I've watched Bienie's Werchter Vids too much .... but I kind of like his trews around his arse :naughty:

Ummmm yep ... I think I shall leave now .... :bye:

Ohh yeah, it's partly B's fault as well :roftl:

We're corrupting people :mf_rosetinted:

I like it too :naughty:

Nooo, why are you leaving?? :shocked:

That's why he used to wear braces ... I think.

Man I loved the braces :faurl:

Yes, I loved them too!! I don't know hy he doesn't wear them anymore... :tears:

Helloo btw!

I'm fine. You?

:

I'm fine too, listening to my neighbours having a fight:thumb_yello:

Wow really? Cool :boing:

hdjd.jpg

Yes, I loved them too!! I don't know hy he doesn't wear them anymore... :tears:

Helloo btw!

Hello :bye:

Are you the girl who gave Celien the letter that she gave to Mika in Brussels?

I'm fine too, listening to my neighbours having a fight:thumb_yello

Wow really? Cool :boing:

hdjd.jpg

Nice :boxed:

Yeah :biggrin2:

Very happy now .. It's a lot different then with Mika .. With Mika you have the whole gig online the next day (:teehee:), with them you can be happy if you find half a song.. :sad:

But now there were 4 songs! I've posted them in the AT-thread if you want to take a look :wink2:

Hello :bye:

Are you the girl who gave Celien the letter that she gave to Mika in Brussels?

Well, I'm the girl who told Celien what to write in the card she gave to Mika, yes :original: Why? :biggrin2:

hsjdjsjs.jpg

Nice

Yeah ::

Very happy now .. It's a lot different then with Mika .. With Mika you have the whole gig online the next day (:teehee:), with them you can be happy if you find half a song.. :sad:

But now there were 4 songs! I've posted them in the AT-thread if you want to take a look ::

Haha, I love listening to them. They're always having some argue, and sometimes it gets very interesting, you know, hot topics :naughty::roftl:

Same with Polarkreis 18... :thumbdown: BUT, I did find some very nice pics today from their gigs with Depeche Mode and The Killers. I'll post them on the thread ina minute. You can take a look too if you want, there's one guy in the band who you might like:roftl:

Sure:thumb_yello:

Well, I'm the girl who told Celien what to write in the card she gave to Mika, yes :original: Why? :biggrin2:

Well, I was standing next to Celien when she gave it to him (I met her that night) and I was wondering from whom it was. He looked so cute when he received your card :wub2:

Haha, I love listening to them. They're always having some argue, and sometimes it gets very interesting, you know, hot topics :naughty::roftl:

Same with Polarkreis 18... :thumbdown: BUT, I did find some very nice pics today from their gigs with Depeche Mode and The Killers. I'll post them on the thread ina minute. You can take a look too if you want, there's one guy in the band who you might like:roftl

Sure:thumb_yello

Ok, nice .. :roftl:

There is? :mf_rosetinted: Why? :roftl:

(I'll take a look .. if I find the time .. it's kinda busy here at the moment :roftl:)

Well, I was standing next to Celien when she gave it to him (I met her that night) and I was wondering from whom it was. He looked so cute when he received your card :wub2:

Oh my God, REALLY??! :shocked: I'm... I'm so happy to hear that!! It's the first time I hear that now! Thank you so much for telling me, Katrien! :mf_lustslow:

:huglove:

I'm so happy now :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, nice .. :

There is? :mf_rosetted: Why? :

(I'll take a look .. if I find the time .. it's kinda busy here at the moment :

Because he's blond and he's got a bit longer hair, that's why :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Because he's blond and he's got a bit longer hair, that's why :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Ow, sounds good :naughty:

Have you seen Jim lately? His hair looks soooooo good :teehee:

Those pics are really cute!:wub2:

I know! :biggrin2:

That was the intention .. especially for Laurel you know ..

It just hasn't helped much .. :roftl:

I'm fine too, listening to my neighbours having a fight:thumb_yello :

Wow really? Cool :boing :

hdjd.jpg

I love his shoes .... :wub2:

Well, I'm the girl who told Celien what to write in the card she gave to Mika, yes :original : Why? :biggrin2 :

hsjdjsjs.jpg

God ... why is his mouth so so kissable .... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

*goes back to not being here*

:biggrin2:

Oh my God, REALLY??! :shocked: I'm... I'm so happy to hear that!! It's the first time I hear that now! Thank you so much for telling me, Katrien! :mf_lustslow:

:huglove:

I'm so happy now :blush-anim-cl:

You're very welcome ! I'm glad it made you happy!

It's a pity you couldn't be there in Brussels ... it was amazing. Next time you should definitly come.

He looked very shy and like "aww is this for me?" :wink2: Celien has put some Belgian chocolate in the envelope ... It was really nice getting to know Celien that night ... she's really cool and sweet :)

I'm off now ... see you later :bye:

I hope it wasn't your card he lost along the way :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Sorry, just joking, really ...

But he was loosing stuff, so funny! We all picked it up and gave it to John .. John was like :blink: What's going on? :roftl:

Ow, sounds good

Have you seen Jim lately? His hair looks soooooo good

:

His name is Phillip :mf_rosetinted: Phillip Makolies.

Bienie Makolies... Sounds good :biggrin2:

No, I haven't... Post some pics in the AT tread so I'll go and see ;-)

I love his shoes .... :

God ... why is his mouth so so kissable .... ::

*goes back to not being here*

::

Because it is... :blush-anim-cl:

You're very welcome ! I'm glad it made you happy!

It's a pity you couldn't be there in Brussels ... it was amazing. Next time you should definitly come.

He looked very shy and like "aww is this for me?" Celien has put some Belgian chocolate in the envelope ... It was really nice getting to know Celien that night ... she's really cool and sweet

I'm off now ... see you later e:

I knooow, I'm so sad that I couldn't come! Not only to that gig but to any other as well! :tears:

I can only imagine how he looked like:wub2: It would have been much better for me to have been able to give him the card by myself, but Celien was more than lovely to kindly offer to give it to him in my name:wub2:

I hope that I'll meet both you and her very soon! *huge hug*

Good night Katrien (oh, and we have similar names! Yours is Katrien and mine's Katarina!) :huglove: Slaap lekker!

His name is Phillip :mf_rosetinted: Phillip Makolies.

Bienie Makolies... Sounds good :biggrin2:

No, I haven't... Post some pics in the AT tread so I'll go and see ;-)

I .... don't think so :roftl:

Are you kiddin' me? :boxed: The pics are already in there for days :roftl: You just have to search for them a bit... not much though :bleh:

I .... don't think so :roftl:

Are you kiddin' me? :boxed: The pics are already in there for days :roftl: You just have to search for them a bit... not much though :bleh:

I've seen them .... :mf_rosetinted: two days ago .... see ... I am better than Keti :tongue2: