Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

. . .. so once you come in here you NEVER want to leave, eh . .

:drool:

:das:

:licks_lips:

:mf_boff:

:swoon:

:fangurl:

Told you you were missing something :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I come in .....

:wub2:

I DIE

:bye:

haha!!! don't worry,u'll recover very soon!! to die again everytime u see some dangerous pics like these!!! it happens to us alll the time!!:teehee:hahaa!!but...you'll get used to!! don't worry!!!:thumb_yello:

Aha .. but the pics are from Brussels .. so if you want to see those moments you shouldn't watch the Amsterdam-videos :naughty::roftl: But the Amsterdam-ones are nice too .. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going now .. Byebye all :bye:

Aha .. but the pics are from Brussels .. so if you want to see those moments you shouldn't watch the Amsterdam-videos :naughty::roftl: But the Amsterdam-ones are nice too .. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going now .. Byebye all :bye:

:teehee: Ok!! I'll watch videos from Brussels

Gals........I got my tattoo :aah:

I let the artist decide what the do with the words, I picked the font but didn't know how to place them and he figured that out. He also asked meif I wanted him to give the wings a little definition cause white ink would prolly soak in so I gave him the freedom to do so and I am VERY happy with the results.

mytattoo.jpg

I let the artist decide what the do with the words, I picked the font but didn't know how to place them and he figured that out. He also asked meif I wanted him to give the wings a little definition cause white ink would prolly soak in so I gave him the freedom to do so and I am VERY happy with the results.

mytattoo.jpg

:jawdrop:

Amazing!!! It really looks great. Where on you did you get it? :biggrin2:

mytattoo.jpg

Wow, that's awesome! I love it! :fangurl:

Where on your body did you get it tattoed? (sorry, that sounds like a creepy question :lol3:)

mytattoo.jpg

WOW!!!!!! Looks great. Love it! Take good care of it :thumb_yello:

Your first tat?

:jawdrop:

Amazing!!! It really looks great. Where on you did you get it? :biggrin2:

Wow, that's awesome! I love it! :fangurl:

Where on your body did you get it tattoed? (sorry, that sounds like a creepy question :lol3:)

On the back of my right shoulder :thumb_yello:

WOW!!!!!! Looks great. Love it! Take good care of it :thumb_yello:

Your first tat?

my first, but definitely not my last. people are very right when they say it's addictive :naughty:

i have about 8 more ideas already for new tattoos and I know what my next one is gonna be. And I'm definitely gonna go back to this place and prolly the same guy.

When all of the artists were looking at the book i had pointed out some of the other things I wanted done at some point and one of the guys got really excited and said "Oh my god, if you do get that please come to me. that's an awsome picture and right up my alley, I'd love to do that."

He was talking about the Es Devlin Toy Boy pic :naughty:

On the back of my right shoulder :thumb_yello:

my first, but definitely not my last. people are very right when they say it's addictive :naughty:

i have about 8 more ideas already for new tattoos and I know what my next one is gonna be. And I'm definitely gonna go back to this place and prolly the same guy.

When all of the artists were looking at the book i had pointed out some of the other things I wanted done at some point and one of the guys got really excited and said "Oh my god, if you do get that please come to me. that's an awsome picture and right up my alley, I'd love to do that."

He was talking about the Es Devlin Toy Boy pic :naughty:

So do you think i hurt much?

And agree that its addictive. I started with getting 1 and have 4 now...

So do you think i hurt much?

And agree that its addictive. I started with getting 1 and have 4 now...

No, not really. He explained it as a 'cat scratch that burns' but I didn't think it hurt at all. It pinched a bit in a few places but nothing intolerable.

Actually the wings and hair "hurt" most because he used the filling needle. But even that was just mild discomfort. It's a bit sore now, just to the point of annoying though.

No, not really. He explained it as a 'cat scratch that burns' but I didn't think it hurt at all. It pinched a bit in a few places but nothing intolerable.

Actually the wings and hair "hurt" most because he used the filling needle. But even that was just mild discomfort. It's a bit sore now, just to the point of annoying though.

The thinner the skin, the more it hurts... or thats what some says. I donno if i agree. I have one on my inner right wrist and i dont think there was much "pain" when i got it. One think i hate after getting a tat is how itchy it'll be short... But remember to take good care of it :thumb_yello:

How long time did it take ya to deside if you should have one or not? Took me 3 years with my first one :blush-anim-cl:

Mine isn't itchy yet, but I just got it yesterday. :bleh:

Not long after my 17th birthday I semi-jokingly asked my dad if I could get a tattoo and he seriously answered "when you're 18; we can go together." :shocked:

I didn't give it much though at that point but about a month before my birthday he told me to start thinking about what I wanted. I told him that I wanted to wait until after I got the EP cause I knew there'd be some good stuff in there. then we waited until the start of his next vacation from work and we both went. very little hesitation in it.:biggrin2: