Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

Here it is :wink2:

:

I just... I couldn't watch it till the end. I thought I'd explode.

Bienie, what are you doing to me? :tears:

You with filming Mika, and Mika for... Just being what he is??? :roftl::crybaby:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please try, and explain :teehee:

*sigh* I can't :blush-anim-cl:

It just was ... magical ... The one thing I really hoped would happen happened.. and it was amazing :wub2:

And not only the acoustic Relax, but also in the middle, where he starts the "heavy" version .. How Martin & the others just play what Mika wants, at the time he wants it .. like they've done it a 1000 times before (wich isn't true, Martin told us it was a spirit of the moment thing from Mika and they just had to follow because Mika's the boss :roftl:) .. Just magic :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I just... I couldn't watch it till the end. I thought I'd explode.

Bienie, what are you doing to me? :tears:

You with filming Mika, and Mika for... Just being what he is??? :roftl::crybaby:

WHAT he is? :roftl:

But you have to! The end is wonderful :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: I can't imagine what it was like... I just... Gosh, how MUCH I'd like to have been on one of the gigs!! On ANY of the gigs! It just makes me feel more and more depressed.

me too hun :sad:

Till Septembeeeeeerrrr :das:

yay :boing:

*sigh* I can't

It just was ... magical ... The one thing I really hoped would happen happened.. and it was amazing :wub2:

And not only the acoustic Relax, but also in the middle, where he starts the "heavy" version .. How Martin & the others just play what Mika wants, at the time he wants it .. like they've done it a 1000 times before (wich isn't true, Martin told us it was a spirit of the moment thing from Mika and they just had to follow because Mika's the boss) .. Just magic :wub2:

awwwwwwwww :wub2:

*sigh* I can't :

It just was ... magical ... The one thing I really hoped would happen happened.. and it was amazing :

And not only the acoustic Relax, but also in the middle, where he starts the "heavy" version .. How Martin & the others just play what Mika wants, at the time he wants it .. like they've done it a 1000 times before (wich isn't true, Martin told us it was a spirit of the moment thing from Mika and they just had to follow because Mika's the boss : .. Just magic :2:

:cl:

I'm almost crying right now. :tears:

I'd be SO grateful just to GO to the gig and SEE him live, what it all looks like and sounds like... Just seeing him LIVE would make my life... Different :wub2:

I guess I don't even know what I'm talking about... For about a few weeks my Mika-mania wasn't so strong as it used to be... But now, I'm back on all the same track again... And maybe I'm even worse now...

WHAT he is? :roftl:

But you have to! The end is wonderful :wub2::mf_rtinted:

I mean, WHO :roftl:

I just can't... I'll cry... do you want to make me cry? :tears: Maybe tomorrow... Or some day when I'm grumpy...

I'm actually on the edge of bursting into tears... Why do I get so emotional from time to time? :thumbdown:

:wub2:

I guess I don't even know what I'm talking about... For about a few weeks my Mika-mania wasn't so strong as it used to be... But now, I'm back on all the same track again... And maybe I'm even worse now...

I just can't... I'll cry... do you want to make me cry? :tears: Maybe tomorrow... Or some day when I'm grumpy...

I'm actually on the edge of bursting into tears... Why do I get so emotional from time to time? :thumbdown:

I know how you feel Keti, it sucks feel like this :sad:

:huglove:

:

But at least you KNOW he WILL come to Brazil :thumbdown:

ROFLLLLL WHO ON EARTH TOOK THIS!?!?!?!? :roftl::

It's official, nipples in general are very strange looking.

Obviously, someone from the Polish MFC :mf_rosetinted:

That was a very... Strange thought :lmfao:

I think nails are weird. I mean, what is it, like some kind of plastic growing out of my fingers? Some much less hard version of bone? Which I can CUT? And file down? And PAINT?

:

ROFLLLLL WHO ON EARTH TOOK THIS!?!?!?!? :roftl::

It's official, nipples in general are very strange looking.

I think nails are weird. I mean, what is it, like some kind of plastic growing out of my fingers? Some much less hard version of bone? Which I can CUT? And file down? And PAINT?

Lol they're made out of the same material as your hair.

As is a Rhino's horn.

I know how you feel Keti, it sucks feel like this :sad:

:huglove:

I know hun... :tears:

I'm always so pessimistic about it. My mom is rather optimistic when we're talking about it. She says she'll do all in her power just to get us on the gig.

But then I say, it's always better to be pessimistic because you can't dissapoint in something. Yes, your life can be a bit sucky when it's like that, but hey... You know what I mean?

But on the other hand I'm always optimistic for the others.

Aaaaaaaw Keti :huglove:

Hormones ... It's all hormones :mf:

:roftl: Yes, I think you have a point in that... Partly - it is all hormones.

Lol they're made out of the same material as your hair.

As is a Rhino's horn.

Okay, I wasn't even close to that one LOL :roftl:

Well whatever, it's just odd IMO.. Not that I don't like it (since I love painting little paintings on my nails :pinkbow:). but when I think a bit harder about it, it's odd. xD

I don't know anything for sure, we don't know anything for sure in this life, even Mika doesn't know of anything for sure :roftl:

Well being in his shoes, I thhink I'd go bonkers too :roftl:

I know hun... :tears:

I'm always so pessimistic about it. My mom is rather optimistic when we're talking about it. She says she'll do all in her power just to get us on the gig.

But then I say, it's always better to be pessimistic because you can't dissapoint in something. Yes, your life can be a bit sucky when it's like that, but hey... You know what I mean?

But on the other hand I'm always optimistic for the others.

but at least you have your mother, who also likes Mika and will make the possible for you go to a show :wub2:

I'm going now .. I need my bed ..

Byebye K & L :bye:

Goodnight B! :huglove::bye:

but at least you have your mother, who also likes Mika and will make the possible for you go to a show :wub2:

Yes, you're right... I'm so grateful that I have her, what about other girls whose mothers dislike Mika and don't want them on his gigs. It must be awful :thumbdown:

Here it is

If you watch it before you go, you'll sleep very well :naughty:

:biggrin2: I did and slept VERY bad :aah:

*sigh* I can't

It just was ... magical ... The one thing I really hoped would happen happened.. and it was amazing

And not only the acoustic Relax, but also in the middle, where he starts the "heavy" version .. How Martin & the others just play what Mika wants, at the time he wants it .. like they've done it a 1000 times before (wich isn't true, Martin told us it was a spirit of the moment thing from Mika and they just had to follow because Mika's the boss .. Just magic

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Always nice to see these ones again :wub2:

vfhnsdp.jpg

vd-1.jpg

vcldkf.jpg

Gosh, how much I love that interview!!

:swoon: It's my favourite interview. I love it when he sings Killer Queen :wub2: