• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO GIRLS!:bye:

I think we need some shaki-sha-shak-shak-sha-shakiiiiing, shakiiiing :groovy

58f6971f.gif

:drool:... is this enough?! LOL

mailand36copy.jpg

I LOVE HIS HANDS!!! :mf_lustslow: It's better that I don't see pics of HIS hands cause it's not good for my health and I'll do many thoughts:mf_rosetinted:

I just imagined my face was that microphone..... :teehee

It could be a gret moment...and a dream that become reality! :das:

Edited by Gracekelly85

I know you're already gone, but - Goodn ight! Hope to see you more around here from now on. :b ye:

Absolutely.:biggrin2: I had such a great time that I won't leave here for anything. :wink2:

Talkin' 'bout Glasto...

mutno.jpg

:mf_ rosetinted:

Jeezzz...And Glastonbury's pic continues...:blush-anim-cl:

btw...Did you all hear about iTunes festival 2009? It will be amazing, 'cause the 2007's festival totally rocked, as I think. :punk:

yes... You're right!!! :da s:

Haven't I? Of course, I have. :naughty:

Except Bienie, we all wanted. :aah:

Ow, that :mf_rosetinted:

I've never seen this one before! :roftl:

I made it a loooonngg loonngg time ago... When there still was a moving mika pics thread, where people requested moving pics... Well it's still here of course, somewhere :roftl:

the long version:mf_rosetinted:

all.gif

Nice .. now, apart from the pain in my neck & wrist, I also have a hole in my tooth :boxed: (and I've been to the dentist last wednesday!) .. I'm really falling apart .. :roftl:

Nice .. now, apart from the pain in my neck & wrist, I also have a hole in my tooth :boxed: (and I've been to the dentist last wednesday!) .. I'm really falling apart .. :roftl:

Yikes!! I don't wanna go to the dentist anymore, I always have a cavity :sneaky2:! I floss, brush, everything :sneaky2:

attachment2b0d5bcfh0.jpg

:wub2:

Yikes!! I don't wanna go to the dentist anymore, I always have a cavity :sneaky2:! I floss, brush, everything :sneaky2:

attachment2b0d5bcfh0.jpg

:wub2:

I know! Me too :sneaky2:

I already had to go back in august, because I have a cavity (not a big one, but she needed to do something about it). But now .. back again .. it's on the other side of my mouth, so it can't be done in 1 time .. and I also can't wait with it untill august ... Pffff :boxed:

That one is so nice :wub2:

This used to be my most favorite mika pic:

mika211eed9f2ds7.jpg

That pic is fantastic. :biggrin2: It's so hard to choose a single favourite pic from Mika...I guess it's impossible.

uhh..Don't say it in that way.

but...How did that happen? :blink: It is serious? Are you ok?

uhh..Don't say it in that way.

but...How did that happen? :blink: It is serious? Are you ok?

:roftl: Don't worry, I'm not almost dead or so :wink2:

Don't know what happened.. I suddenly felt something in my mouth that didn't belong there, and when I checked it out I felt there was a hole in my tooth (and the thing I felt that didn't belong there was the filling, or a part of it ..)

I know! Me too :sneaky2:

I already had to go back in august, because I have a cavity (not a big one, but she needed to do something about it). But now .. back again .. it's on the other side of my mouth, so it can't be done in 1 time .. and I also can't wait with it untill august ... Pffff :boxed:

Don't know what happened.. I suddenly felt something in my mouth that didn't belong there, and when I checked it out I felt there was a hole in my tooth (and the thing I felt that didn't belong there was the filling, or a part of it ..)

Oh yikes! I hate that! I know the feeling, you make an appointment, just one, but somehow you end up going 2 or 3 times!:sneaky2:

That happened to me too once, I was chewing some gum, and all of a sudden the filling just fell out :boxed:

ok...I understand. But everything about teeth scares me lot. And then, the person have to go to the dentist, and all seems so white.:hypo:

and what about your pains? Did you get hurt with sth?

Oh yikes! I hate that! I know the feeling, you make an appointment, just one, but somehow you end up going 2 or 3 times!:sneaky2

That happened to me too once, I was chewing some gum, and all of a sudden the filling just fell out :boxed:

Yeah :boxed:

Nice :boxed:

ok...I understand. But everything about teeth scares me lot. And then' date=' the person have to go to the dentist, and all seems so white.:hypo:

and what about your pains? Did you get hurt with sth?[/quote']

I have no idea :mf_rosetinted:

I've strained a muscle in my neck I think .. And my wrist .. well .. I don't know .. every now and then it just starts to hurt :roftl:

(btw, I'm working on some pictures .. :naughty:)