Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, she's pretty good :wink2: Well, I liked her anyway.. And seem to be one of the not many people who like her :blink::naughty:

I personally love her songs and her style...Poker face especially...but after I saw a few performances where she sounded ridiculous and had a background of her own song playing to cover up her mistakes I got quite a bit put off.

I personally love her songs and her style...Poker face especially...but after I saw a few performances where she sounded ridiculous and had a background of her own song playing to cover up her mistakes I got quite a bit put off.

What performance was that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz57yrxXA1g

theres that one, an absolutly terrible one. it sounded so off synch and out of wack. She sounds nothing like she does on the radio version...which means she was doctored up a ton...I know everyone does it now adays but I hate that.

I didn't know she was an ex-stripper from a wealthy background...hmm the things you find while searching for something..

here is the one with her own song playing in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_-aScKUQsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz57yrxXA1g

theres that one, an absolutly terrible one. it sounded so off synch and out of wack. She sounds nothing like she does on the radio version...which means she was doctored up a ton...I know everyone does it now adays but I hate that.

I didn't know she was an ex-stripper from a wealthy background...hmm the things you find while searching for something..

here is the one with her own song playing in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_-aScKUQsU

The first one isn't too bad, it's just that most of the time her dancing gets in the way of her singing.

But yeah the second one is kinda pointless, you can hardly hear her voice :rolls_eyes:

The first one isn't too bad, it's just that most of the time her dancing gets in the way of her singing.

But yeah the second one is kinda pointless, you can hardly hear her voice :rolls_eyes:

Hurrm. the singing isnt that bad (at the beginning) but it does bother me that she sounds NOTHING like what her radio versions do. :naughty:

I like her music. But not the way she looks...:bleh:

Do I constitute as a hater?

No, I don't think anyone is really a hater. It's too much of a strong word to give to someone you don't really know. But each to their own anyway :bleh:

I like her music. But not the way she looks...:bleh:

Do I constitute as a hater?

I doubt it :D

I don't really give a damn what she looks like, although some of her outfits I like...but others :blink:

:naughty:

I'm all about the music man :punk:

I just disagree with Meeks saying she is a class act...because I really don't think she performs in his level...and as far as classy...well...wearing a tux top with a leotard and calf high boots...I could think of something more class act love.

:bonk:

No, I don't think anyone is really a hater. It's too much of a strong word to give to someone you don't really know. But each to their own anyway :bleh:

You've got a point.

I doubt it :D

I don't really give a damn what she looks like, although some of her outfits I like...but others :blink:

I just disagree with Meeks saying she is a class act...because I really don't think she performs in his level...and as far as classy...well...wearing a tux top with a leotard and calf high boots...I could think of something more class act love.

Mika DOES put on quite the shindig. :naughty:

I thought he was being sarcastic when he said that :naughty:

if he was then Meeks is certainly more devilish than I would have thought...

that could be mighty offensive if taken as such

:jawdrop:

I wish he was being sarcastic when he said that, but I'm sure he meant it. He's too nice :naughty:

I wish he was being sarcastic when he said that, but I'm sure he meant it. He's too nice :naughty:

I wish so too...I wish so too.

I wish he would tweet to inform what about that show was a class act. I'm morbidly curious...Perhaps I lack a finer understanding of the music industry and art industry..but man.

Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I wish so too...I wish so too.

I wish he would tweet to inform what about that show was a class act. I'm morbidly curious...Perhaps I lack a finer understanding of the music industry and art industry..but man.

Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I know. I almost went mad when I saw it at school :sneaky2::naughty:

I need to educate him :glasses2:

*gets out the spelling book and respectable women of the music industry guide lines*

I think we will start with these. :mf_rosetinted:

However, he does get major points for playing "I Want To Break Free" on the loudspeaker before the gig. Though I don't know if the songs are his choice :naughty:

However, he does get major points for playing "I Want To Break Free" on the loudspeaker before the gig. Though I don't know if the songs are his choice :naughty:

Queen. rocks. so. hard.

I ADORE queen man.

what they did for music....:tears:

them and the beatles. ridiculously revolutionairy.

Queen. rocks. so. hard.

I ADORE queen man.

what they did for music....:tears:

them and the beatles. ridiculously revolutionairy.

I know. Queen were my first mega obsession I think :wub2:

I think I was obsessed with them for 7 years. Then Mika came along and stole my attention :naughty:

I know. Queen were my first mega obsession I think :wub2:

I think I was obsessed with them for 7 years. Then Mika came along and stole my attention :naughty:

! woah 7 years! I grew up on Queen and the golden oldies. I love them. they had magic man!!

I think Mika has some of that old magic. :wub2:

I'm trying to write a paper and I keep sneaking back here. :sneaky2::naughty:

! woah 7 years! I grew up on Queen and the golden oldies. I love them. they had magic man!!

I think Mika has some of that old magic. :wub2:

I'm trying to write a paper and I keep sneaking back here. :sneaky2::naughty:

Oh I know he does :wub2:

Screw your paper :naughty: