Ponderings...

jodi_ice

Just wondered if anyone else has random thoughts during the day..

like:

why are my fish staring at me?

is a secret gig still secret after it's announced to the world?

can bob really fix everything?

*sigh*

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet your fish are wondering why you are staring at them :eek:

Nothing is secret once Perez knows about it. :punk:

I believe in Bob :mf_rosetinted:

They do ask me somedays

I dont recall hearing anything about mika's manhood size...

I'm glad you believe in bob. Who else is a bob believer?

Other random ponderings:

why am i drawn to gay men, surely my natural instinct should be to draw me to men i can procreate with

why are wasps alive and dinosaurs arent... dinosaurs were much more kick ass than wasps....

why do i still find it funny to tell my class to go to the loo if they complain they want a Wii, and when they say they want a nintendo wii tell them to go to the nintendo loo...

why am i drawn to gay men, surely my natural instinct should be to draw me to men i can procreate with

Hahahahahahahaha!

On mythbusers they showed how insects can survive nuclear radiation over 100x what would kill humans. I think the dinosaurs became so kickass that they invented nuclear bombs and blew each other up, also destroying all evidence of their civilisations. Those darned wasps will inherit the earth.

I'm a bit suscpicious of that Bob character, his hands hardly seem dexterous enough to perform most of the complex tasks he claims to be able to.

They do ask me somedays

I dont recall hearing anything about mika's manhood size...

I'm glad you believe in bob. Who else is a bob believer?

Other random ponderings:

why are wasps alive and dinosaurs arent... dinosaurs were much more kick ass than wasps....

why do i still find it funny to tell my class to go to the loo if they complain they want a Wii, and when they say they want a nintendo wii tell them to go to the nintendo loo...

:blush-anim-cl: What can you be implying :blink:

"Kicking ass" is not a sound survival strategy, since survival is decided by natural selection, not a panel of voters :thumb_yello: The survival of wasps is the ultimate proof of evolution by natural selection :bleh:

And I love your Wii humour :naughty:

Hahahahahahahaha!

On mythbusers they showed how insects can survive nuclear radiation over 100x what would kill humans. I think the dinosaurs became so kickass that they invented nuclear bombs and blew each other up, also destroying all evidence of their civilisations. Those darned wasps will inherit the earth.

I'm a bit suscpicious of that Bob character, his hands hardly seem dexterous enough to perform most of the complex tasks he claims to be able to.

Aaah that would so make sense about the dinosaurs...

But seriously... what do wasps do...

Aaah that would so make sense about the dinosaurs...

But seriously... what do wasps do...

They eat greenfly and caterpillars. :thumb_yello: If they didn't, we'd be overrun with the wretched things and there would be no salad to eat (not that that's necessarily bad :bleh:)

Oh - and they sting :mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: What can you be implying :blink:

"Kicking ass" is not a sound survival strategy, since survival is decided by natural selection, not a panel of voters :thumb_yello: The survival of wasps is the ultimate proof of evolution by natural selection :bleh:

And I love your Wii humour :naughty:

I'm implying that every male on this planet has played 'mine is bigger than yours' when drunk :wink2:

natural selection of what though.... 'oooh mother nature we're missing something in the looks a bit like a bee but stings for the sheer hell of it and is a moody bugger category...get on it..'

thank you for the love of the Wii humour :wub2:

They eat greenfly and caterpillars. :thumb_yello: If they didn't, we'd be overrun with the wretched things and there would be no salad to eat (not that that's necessarily bad :bleh:)

Oh - and they sting :mf_rosetinted:

other things eat greenfly and caterpillars...

wasps are just mini evil doers...

i dare you to find a child who sees a wasp and goes 'oooh look what a pretty wasp can we have one as a pet mummy'

other things eat greenfly and caterpillars...

wasps are just mini evil doers...

i dare you to find a child who sees a wasp and goes 'oooh look what a pretty wasp can we have one as a pet mummy'

I can't accept your dare - finding children and experimenting with on them with wasps might get me into trouble with their mummies and daddies :mf_rosetinted:

I like salads, I think they taste nice. Salads have such a range of tastes! Tomatos are usually my favourite taste in a salad. Lettuce of course tastes like nothing, but it provides a nice crunchy texture to accompany the other tastes ... like tomato. :cheerful_h4h:

Just an idea here, but what is wasps are aliens? They are un-earthly creatures, with no seeming niche in the environment ... and they appear to be indestructible. I think they are watching us for when we become too strong, and then they'll take us down. Like they did with the dinosaurs :sneaky2:

I like salads, I think they taste nice. Salads have such a range of tastes! Tomatos are usually my favourite taste in a salad. Lettuce of course tastes like nothing, but it provides a nice crunchy texture to accompany the other tastes ... like tomato. :cheerful_h4h:

Just an idea here, but what is wasps are aliens? They are un-earthly creatures, with no seeming niche in the environment ... and they appear to be indestructible. I think they are watching us for when we become too strong, and then they'll take us down. Like they did with the dinosaurs :sneaky2:

They are not indestructable if you hit them hard with a rolled up newspaper :mf_rosetinted:(so I believe - wouldn't try it myself :bleh:)

Some Bees are alien. Dr Who said so :punk:

ooh.... good thought... maybe we could find their secret craft and send the buggers home?

Why ARE they called earwigs? They don't live in, look like or eat ears OR wigs :boxed:

I always used to think when I was little that they crawled in your ears!!! :blink:ewww.... still makes me feel queesy!!

Holy crap!

giant-earwig.jpg

"Earwig is derived from Old English ēare "ear" and wicga, "insect". (Wicga is in turn related to wiggle, and ultimately to other words implying movement, including way and vehicle, all from PIE *wegh-.) The name comes from the old wives' tale that earwigs burrow into the brains of humans through the ear and therein lay their eggs.[1] Earwigs are omnivores that are predisposed to hiding in warm humid crevices and as such one may crawl into a human ear canal.[2]"

:shocked: If I ever actually found an earwig in my ear canal... :shocked:

But what a ridiculous habit to have, they sound like friends of the wasps I think :sneaky2:

Holy crap!

giant-earwig.jpg

"Earwig is derived from Old English ēare "ear" and wicga, "insect". (Wicga is in turn related to wiggle, and ultimately to other words implying movement, including way and vehicle, all from PIE *wegh-.) The name comes from the old wives' tale that earwigs burrow into the brains of humans through the ear and therein lay their eggs.[1] Earwigs are omnivores that are predisposed to hiding in warm humid crevices and as such one may crawl into a human ear canal.[2]"

:shocked: If I ever actually found an earwig in my ear canal... :shocked:

But what a ridiculous habit to have, they sound like friends of the wasps I think :sneaky2:

OMG... so they actually could crawl in your ears!!!!!:shocked: earwigs must be banished fro ever... I send them to room 101!!!