Aux Champs Elysées!!!

Ha! So this morming my french teacher came into the classroom and told me and a friend that she wanted us to sing a song for the language day in or school next friday. I was really excited but then I saw the paper she was holding and it said:Aux Champs Elysées. I simply jumped and screamed! I'M GOING TO SING AUX CHAMPS ELYSEES!!!!! YAAAY! just wanted to let you know...:wink2:

P.S I'm very excited:yay: :toot:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that song. The first time I ever really remember hearing it was when I visited Paris last April. It was in the morning and we were taking a tour by bus before being let off and somewhere near Champs Elysées is when I heard the song playing. :wub2:

That's awesome. I love that song. :wub2:

I don't know any French but my sister takes French in school and once she was like listen to this song, and it was Aux Champs Elysées and it stuck in my head for a while. Then like 2 weeks later I was watching all of Mika's vlogs and I saw the Aux Champs Elysées one and I ran to my sister's room and I was like "Look Mika sings Aux Champs Elysées!!" She was kinda mad...it was like 3 in the morning! :roftl:

Hahahah I got really excited because I remembered an interview Mika did in Paris where he sung that and I believe it was the song of his firt performance!

I don't think I've seen that one. :blink:

I want to be in a gig where he sings Aux Champs Elysées. I learned it like in 2 days' date=' it was kinda hard. :lol3:[/color']