Random Mika Comments

purplegrape

haha, when I first read that I thought that Josh Groban was my sister's husband (misread) :lmfao: I was about to comment, "You know my sister's husband :shocked: " :naughty:

My sister's husband looks nothing like Mika :shun: Mika is hot.

HAHAAHAHA!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Random Mika comments:

i think Mika and Josh Groban look a little bit alike:blink:

or maybe im just obsessed/crazy:roftl:

All the boys around me start to look like Mika. But I'm not obsessed. I'm just... Ok, maybe a little :aah:

Ray from "The Lovely Bones" reminded me of Mika.. first I saw the curly hair.. then he was British :naughty:

All boys around me seem to be tall with dark curls.

I even know a boy called Mica, tall, black curls, can sing high, has a funny laugh, has lived in different countries, ... :aah:

:shocked: I don't know any guys with curly hair!! unless.. you count my 4 year old cousin :teehee: but it's blonde

Well, at least they can't distract you all the time so you start dreaming instead of paying attention to what the teacher says :naughty:

I even know a boy called Mica, tall, black curls, can sing high, has a funny laugh, has lived in different countries, ... :aah:

I WANNA KNOW A GUY NAMED MICA TOO!!!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

wow, were not obsessed at all :shocked: look what i started, a "mika-look-alike" conversation :roftl::roftl:

the other day on the subway, i saw a guy who REALLY looked like mika!! I even took a pic with my phone :teehee::naughty::naughty::naughty:

I WANNA KNOW A GUY NAMED MICA TOO!!!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

There were a couple of "Mika"s at my high school. Girls.

It was funny when i would be walking through campus and hear girls yelling 'MIIIKA!! MIKA!!!'....it would get my attention but they were just trying to catch up with their friend. :aah:

Wow, really? :blink:

Mika is not, I repeat IS NOT, allowed to tour Canada between May 29th - June19th 2010. If he does, I will hate him forever. :shun:

:blink: Why? Actually, I hope he does (in June though. And in America)

• 2 weeks later...
Sometimes I see an interview or read a blog/article and it makes me want to squish Mika. Like the big, squeezy sort of bear hug normally reserved for large dogs and small children. :roftl:

I understand what you mean. But it depends on the video :wink2:

Sometimes I want to hug him gently, so he could put his head on my shoulder, and I would finger his hair, like he is my child.

:blink: Why? Actually, I hope he does (in June though. And in America)

I won't be in the country. :mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes I want to hug him gently, so he could put his head on my shoulder, and I would finger his hair, like he is my child.

I thought he doesn't like that. :mf_rosetinted:

• the start of Toy Boy sounds like something out of In The Night Garden (a tv programme for kids)

• everybody at work knows exactly where i've gone when his songs come on the radio (i disappear to get a better listen even though i heard it a trillion times)

• newbies at work are told the rules and regulations, and also not to insult him when i'm around (i become as grumpy as anything)

• and finally, my two closest friends text me to say that he is on such an such programme singing, what ever it is at a the time...

xxx