Say something random

Mirano

Amen :naughty:

And it's a 3-day weekend! (well 4 and a half for me since I left school early yesterday and I didn't go at all today) :teehee:

yeah! haha cool :teehee:

its a 3 and a half weekend for me because there was a half day today and then no school on monday...:biggrin2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate White Lies because they did not included that beautiful melody called 'Taxidermy' on their album

You're so right O_o xD

I love that song :wub2:

Ooh nice :das:

I know :teehee:

I'm excited :das:

Aah! Finally, i found someone who also loves that song

I think i'm leaving :sneaky2:

See you later, England, nice talking to you

its a great one....same with all the white lies songs...all of them are fantastic :teehee:

oh, ok, bye! :bye: nice talking to you too!

and I'm natalie btw :wink2:

its a great one....same with all the white lies songs...all of them are fantastic :teehee:

oh, ok, bye! :bye: nice talking to you too!

and I'm natalie btw :wink2:

Aww, you're awesome, I can't believe how awesome they are <3

Oh, okay, Natalie, i'm Susana

*I'm off!*

Aww, you're awesome, I can't believe how awesome they are <3

Oh, okay, Natalie, i'm Susana

*I'm off!*

they are awesome...:wub2:

ohh ok, bye for now! :bye:

....Hmm.. I think I'm going too....I should get some sleep :naughty:

goodnight everyone :bye: x

Nothing much. To keep it simple: I think he's just trying to be nice to her and she's reading into it more than she should. :wink2: That's all I'm sayin'.

That probably makes no sense to you, but it makes complete sense to me.

Nothing much. To keep it simple: I think he's just trying to be nice to her and she's reading into it more than she should. :wink2: That's all I'm sayin'.

That probably makes no sense to you, but it makes complete sense to me.

No, it makes sense to me... I don't like it when he's too nice and sometimes it looks like he has seconds intentions and makes is that nice on purpose, but I don't like it either when it's her that presumes that he wants something... It's complicated! I wish people just said things out loud sometimes:bleh:

Sorry if it doesn't match the situation at all but that's what I think about it.. At least from what I've seen happening or from experience..

No, it makes sense to me... I don't like it when he's too nice and sometimes it looks like he has seconds intentions and makes is that nice on purpose, but I don't like it either when it's her that presumes that he wants something... It's complicated! I wish people just said things out loud sometimes:bleh:

Sorry if it doesn't match the situation at all but that's what I think about it.. At least from what I've seen happening or from experience..

That's pretty much it. :naughty: