question about grace kelly video

punky1989

I know the girl in green dress is Holly Muller sophe's daughter but who is the other smaller little girl with light brown,blondish hair is she sophie's niece Molly or holly's sister shes funny way she walks on table doing dance with holly does anyone know who she is

I know the girl in green dress is Holly Muller sophe's daughter but who is the other smaller little girl with light brown,blondish hair is she sophie's niece Molly or holly's sister shes funny way she walks on table doing dance with holly does anyone know who she is

Do you mean her :

9lh5ok.jpg

I wondered too. But actually I don't care. :naughty:

She's cute isn't she? She looks like she's just wandered into the video shoot in her school uniform and demanded to be in it! I've wondered too, but can't help you I'm afraid.

thanks anyway I just wandered who she cute and funny I think she related to sophie muller either another daughter or niece thanks anyway Catherine x

I don't know who she is, but I remember Mika saying he got a lot of his friends involved in the GK vid, which was filmed (I think) in his own home.

I remember him also saying that the woman who does the monologue before Any Other World (the woman who lost her fiancee and her eye) is also in the gK vid.

I always think that they all had a great time making it.

• 11 years later...

Mae Muller was the girl in green dress.

"That's me" she said.

and

FACEBOOK

https://fb.watch/4ec-_z4c0X/

MISS U MIKA 🥺😂 Follow me on Tik Tok for more stunning content you know you want to

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1