Hello Everyone!

looking forward to seeing you at gigs!

yes, the doggy is mine... her name is mysha, she is much bigger now, 50 lbs.

she is 1 years old :blush-anim-cl:

Hi again Guylainem123,

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you at gigs too!

Mysha's just lovely! Was a certain artist the inspiration for her name?!

I have a 19½ year old kitty, Mini, who's amazingly jovial! Yes, animals are the best. As Animal Planet's motto says "Life is better with animals!" Indeed!

:dog::meow:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeani:

Thank you very much for the introduction. Believe me, many people feel the same about Mika's entrance on the music scene.

Hi Suzie! :bye:

Thanks so much!

I'm glad to hear that. I mean, he's such a breath of fresh air in an industry that for much too long, in my opinion, has concentrated on either very safe, very generic pop, or on hip hop/rap that far too often is so degrading to women.

MIKA stands out in this landscape, in the best way, because both his music and he himself are so unique and original, and yet, they are both so respectful of others! Yay MIKA! :wub2:

Hi and welcome to MFC !I love your user name :wub2:

Hey Vanessa! :bye:

Thanks for the welcome and for the compliment on my user name! :blush-anim-cl:

My first name is Dragana and people have been affectionately calling me The Dragon Lady for years, so I figured it would be appropriate! :wink2:

Coucou Miss_lollipop54! :bye:

Merci pour le bel accueil et pour ces jolis mots! :blush-anim-cl:

Oui, j'ai écris un petit message hier soir dans le French thread grâce au lien que m'a donné Guylainem123.

J'y repasserai certainement! C'est chouette de pouvoir communiquer dans les deux langues, et puis, MIKA est bilingue lui aussi, alors d'autant mieux!

Chic!

Hello and welcome to MFC :D Glad you finally joind us! It's a really nice time around MFC these days ;) Hopefully we'll have a show not too far from Montreal soon! Really good introduction btw!

I saw you managed to find the french speaking forum... Don't hesitate if you have any questions, just ask me or anyone around!

Bonjour Cassiopée! :bye:

Thanks so much! I agree, hopefully MIKA will grace us with his presence soon! :wub2:

I really like the fact that this site is for all MIKA fans worldwide! Fabulous! :kachinga:

Wow toute une intro!

Je t'ai déjà souhaité la bienvenue sur le french thread mais bienvenue une autre fois! C'est vraiment dommage que tu ais manqué le concert au Centre Bell mais te n'en fais pas on va sûrement le revoir à Montréal très bientôt :wink2: