• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I got PG tips today :biggrin2: gonna try some soon :wub2:

Love how the tea bags are little pyramids :teehee:

What's a PG tip?

I'm going to force my dad to buy me chamomile tea today.. I've been deprived for too long.

P.S. Has anyone tried those Nestea powdered-flavored tea mixes? What do you think? The green tea one looks like sewer water.. but tastes okay. Opinions?

What's a PG tip?

I'm going to force my dad to buy me chamomile tea today.. I've been deprived for too long.

P.S. Has anyone tried those Nestea powdered-flavored tea mixes? What do you think? The green tea one looks like sewer water.. but tastes okay. Opinions?

its a brand of tea :wink2: I think thats what they are called....I forget:aah:

whats chamomile tea? sounds really cool :biggrin2:

and no I haven't...I haven't seen them in stores..

its a brand of tea :wink2: I think thats what they are called....I forget:aah:

whats chamomile tea? sounds really cool :biggrin2:

and no I haven't...I haven't seen them in stores..

I see. I'll look for it at the store today. Chamomile's not technically a tea, I don't think.. but it tastes sweet and makes me feel calm. So I like it. :) I think it's my favourite, along with peppermint.

Has anyone tried those weird chocolate/mango/strawberry flavored teas? The sounds suspicious to me.

• 2 weeks later...

ME! One of the tea sippers. Having an Earl Grey with me even this moment. I like it dark, hot and only water. Then I wait for it to cool a bit. There's several different tea brands in my cabinet. Black and green.

How does everyone like to make their tea?

I got no electric kettle so Im doing it old style, metallic tea kettle on bonfire.

No, actually I use a stove. Then pouring my boiled water into a thermos.

ME! One of the tea sippers. Having an Earl Grey with me even this moment. I like it dark, hot and only water. Then I wait for it to cool a bit. There's several different tea brands in my cabinet. Black and green.

I got no electric kettle so Im doing it old style, metallic tea kettle on bonfire.

I can't drink out of thermoses. I always end up burning myself through spillage.

Usually I use an electric kettle, then throw the tea bag in. But sometimes I add water + teabag and stick them both in the microwave. It's superpowered.

I'm going to go make myself some right now, I think. Edit: I had some chamomile tea. How I've missed it. I don't feel as depressed anymore.

Edited by bitter.icarus

You're not using a tea bag are you?:boxed:

I can't drink out of thermoses. I always end up burning myself through spillage.

Usually I use an electric kettle, then throw the tea bag in. But sometimes I add water + teabag and stick them both in the microwave. It's superpowered.

I'm going to go make myself some right now, I think. Edit: I had some chamomile tea. How I've missed it. I don't feel as depressed anymore.

No, no, no! :no:

If you like tea you should really buy some tea leaves and do it the right way, then you will like it even more!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Edited by sienna

Pardon this moment of stupidity, and if you don't mind answering, why couldn't you drink tea before?

oops sorry, haven't been to this thread in a while:blink:

it's fine :wink2:

i was really ill and the medication that i was using mean't i could drink tea within time limits and it just got so confusing that i stopped drinking tea instead. but the medication got changed and i have one now that i can use and drink tea :biggrin2:

i think i'm addicted to tea

:teehee:

If you like tea you should really buy some tea leaves and do it the right way, then you will like it even more!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

What's wrong with tea bags? There's more convenient for me. Wouldn't using leaves take too long?

oops sorry, haven't been to this thread in a while:blink:

it's fine :wink2:

i was really ill and the medication that i was using mean't i could drink tea within time limits and it just got so confusing that i stopped drinking tea instead. but the medication got changed and i have one now that i can use and drink tea :biggrin2:

i think i'm addicted to tea

:teehee:

That's good news! Glad you're better. :thumb_yello:

No way, tea bags are better. That way they don't leave any bits of tea at the bottom of the cup :naughty:

Not to mention they're quicker. I hate making tea for my dad, he insists I use these leaves, and it takes FOREVER.

Call me impatient. :wink2:

Yeah :naughty:

Me too, which is why I don't even use a kettle. We have those water machines that automatically produce hot and cold water :naughty:

Me too, which is why I don't even use a kettle. We have those water machines that automatically produce hot and cold water :naughty:

Funky. I was always jealous of my friends who had those. Noodles so quick like nobody's business! :aah:

Anytoot, I'm going to make myself a cup.

I just put the kettle thing on the stove and heat water and then use a red rose tea bag and put in all in a tea cup :D

sometimes I use leaves but it takes awhile and usually I do that when I want more then one cup of tea :biggrin2:

Funky. I was always jealous of my friends who had those. Noodles so quick like nobody's business! :aah:

Anytoot, I'm going to make myself a cup.

Yeah, it's pretty much amazing :teehee:

If I had to wait for water to heat up so I could make tea I would never drink it. :naughty:

people can buy those? :shocked: I want one! Those things are so awesome :aah:

Of course! :lol3:

It's probably one of the most useful things we have in this house. :wub2:

You should try and get your parents to buy one :das:

I never knew that :roftl:

I always thought they were for like offices or something :teehee:

haha I should, but they'll probably say no :dunno::lol3: