fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're most welcome :) I have to go to the supermarket near us in about 20 minutes then in about an hour i'm heading into town & have the envelope in my bag ready & raring to go :D it should probably take a week for them to arrive i'd assume, let me know when they arrive :)

I will:biggrin2:

I will:biggrin2:
cool i posted it about 2:30pm thurs so should arrive by the end of this week i guess

yeah! And im now buying one for a friend whos also a Mika fan so she wont kill me :naughty: I just dont get on the site why they need your fave. Mika tune :blink:
cool, no idea?? how bizarre:blink:

cool i posted it about 2:30pm thurs so should arrive by the end of this week i guess

cool, no idea?? how bizarre:blink:

i do know what my fave. song is... i just dont get why they wanna know. Didnt write anything though and i dont even know why i ordered one now cos we have em in a shop 15 mins. walk away from me :doh:

i do know what my fave. song is... i just dont get why they wanna know. Didnt write anything though and i dont even know why i ordered one now cos we have em in a shop 15 mins. walk away from me :doh:

It was for a discount they where giving Mika fans and you had to E-mail them or something. There out of bracelets though.

Hi Chantelle, I received today, now, thank you, I'm delighted, I got the 10 bracelets, thank you with all my heart. I received your letter, I read and then answer you by pm and I will also put the photos here.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:clap::groupwave::dance_man:

post-12683-142983681821_thumb.jpg

Hi Chantelle, I received today, now, thank you, I'm delighted, I got the 10 bracelets, thank you with all my heart. I received your letter, I read and then answer you by pm and I will also put the photos here.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:clap::groupwave::dance_man:

fantastic I am so happy you finally received them almost a month later eekkk:blink::aah:

ah well i have no reason to panick now eh :D

as I said in response to your pm you sent me i kept the money you sent me to one side until i knew you received them now i shall donate it to the charities as i said i would and then i shall send you all the details of it all

I received the bracelet (but you already knew that ;))

but I haven't sent my present yet because I was busy with school and stuff but this weekend I'm going to send it to you!

o.k that's great whenever you're ready is fine with me just let me know when you've sent it so i know to expect it :D

fantastic I am so happy you finally received them almost a month later eekkk:blink::aah:

ah well i have no reason to panick now eh :D

as I said in response to your pm you sent me i kept the money you sent me to one side until i knew you received them now i shall donate it to the charities as i said i would and then i shall send you all the details of it all

I loved it for tree reasons:

1 - bracelets are beautifuls :mf_lustslow:

2 - help charities is cool:thumb_yello:

3 - you're lovely, thanks:huglove:

post-12683-142983681833_thumb.jpg

I really want, no, I really need one of those, but I'm sure I'm late, hate always been the last monkey :naughty:

ahh i aren't thinking of getting any more for a while yet but pm me to be put on a list for the mid/end of march & i will probably get some more then :)

I got the bracelets today!!!:boing:

Thank you Chantelle:biggrin2:

001-2.jpg

The other one I am mailing to musicfreak

ahh hoorah i'm glad they arrived :)

I loved it for tree reasons:

1 - bracelets are beautifuls :mf_lustslow:

2 - help charities is cool:thumb_yello:

3 - you're lovely, thanks:huglove:

yup :)

no worries :D glad to help fellow mfcers :D

hey guys i have some VERY VERY good news :boing: :boing: :boing: I have managed to get hold of 12 more bracelets thanks to my dad helping me so all of those who have requested bracelets from me already can now pm me their addresses (and names too of course) and I can start to mail them all as soon as i start receiving your addresses :D

and the good news is also that now i have enough to cover all that have requested them over the past month or so (including the new ones as well) I can now also accept new orders so if you haven't asked for one & would like one then send me a pm :D

do try to limit it to no more than 2 if possible please because I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to get them for 'cause at times they don't have them in stock for weeks & they have been in the shop for about a year now so they may eventually stop stocking them?? who knows???

so anyhow guys go ahead & pm me your details & i shall pm you back when yours are ready to be shipped out o.k:biggrin2:

Edited by DarkLight
typos

Look what I got in the mail today :)

SDC10785.jpg?t=1266207630

I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

xxxxxx

from Korea

+ and happy LUNAR new year <3

wicked so glad they arrived :D happy lunar new year to you too

I'm very much hoping my Dad get's it early today (It's 12 AM right now) or got it on Sat. so he can bring it out when he comes to see us! :D If not I'll have to wait till next Sun.

yes lets hope they have arrived/or will arrive soon eh :)

wicked so glad they arrived :D happy lunar new year to you too

yes lets hope they have arrived/or will arrive soon eh :)

Darn, it didn't arrive yet, but it should come within today till next Sunday!

I'll make sure my Dad pays you once he get's it.

Darn, it didn't arrive yet, but it should come within today till next Sunday!

I'll make sure my Dad pays you once he get's it.

o.k no problem :)

I had two bracelets like that one when I was like 9 years old... the colours where different, but if I had known I would have kept them... :P

aww that sucks :boxed: well if you ever decide you want one you can pm me like everyone else has:thumb_yello:

Hello i was just wondering if these were made or bought? I can't find anything like that anywhere i have looked :-(

they're bought :) i get them at a shop near me called allsorts :biggrin2:

I know they are extremelly difficult to get hold of i should know i recall when i was trying to get one it took me months & months & now since i've found a place a gazillion & one mfcers want me to get one (or more) for them lol:roftl:

Edited by DarkLight
typo