fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's ok! :biggrin2: but is it possible for u to buy them before June? :pinkbow:

hmm i'm doubtful at the moment i won't make any promises as i really have a lot of things to sort out financially at the moment it's really rather sucky :(

It's ok. I hope you are well and no worries what you are doing i am so grateful for i will wait as long as needed take care of the things you need to. lots of love!

by the way thought i might as well mention the supplier is dck concessions you may be able to get them to send you some who knows? thought i'd let you know

I just got the details from where i bought mine from (the shop near me) they were happy to tell me the suppliers name

their website is here

http://www.dckconcessions.com/dck_home.php

just contact them & ask about the multi coloured overlapping hearts bracelets they're £2.50 each so that will be useful for them to know as they do sell other heart bracelets & one's identical but different colours.

do note they do multi coloured ones that are see through make it clear the one you want is not see through or a small childs size

maybe emailing them with a picture might be the best option so they know as they do so many of them identical but in different colours & sizes etc

It may be a good idea to contact them??? I guess all you can do is try

Edited by DarkLight

• 1 month later...

Heya!

I'm from Singapore too and would like to know how to get the bracelets, or where I can get them (or if anyone would be super nice and help buy [i can pay you first by paypal or something] ) and then send them over XD

hi all :bye:

i found them, maybe not exactly the same but reaaaally similar in some shop in poland, but unfortunately i'm in greece now and be back after 11th July so i don't know if they wouldn't be sold out. but i can check when i come back :biggrin2::pinkbow:

i have managed to obtain 3 more bracelets & shall be picking up some more soon so will be able to start shipping them out soon guys

thanks for your patience

i've had literally a few thousand pounds to pay out over the past few months (since february) so hence not being able to get any for a while

when you have about 40 or more people asking you for the bracelets & they want more than one each & you also have to add in shipping to that

it comes to a heck of a LOT of money & i get very little as it is o_0

will let you know when i'm shipping them out & who to asap o.k:biggrin2:

Edited by DarkLight
typos

can anyone tell me which shops i can buy this from (in the UK) and also anyother shops that sell nice (mika-ish) braclets/stuff. and if you could send a link to a website that would be great =)

thankyou in advance x

hi guys!:)

i'm really excited to be part of the MFC:)

I'm from Singapore and was wondering howcan i get the Don't go breaking your hearts bracelet that MIKA always wears. :* they don't sell it anywhere here. Anyone can help? Thanks a lot!:DD :blush-anim-cl:

Heya!

I'm from Singapore too and would like to know how to get the bracelets, or where I can get them (or if anyone would be super nice and help buy [i can pay you first by paypal or something] ) and then send them over XD

i can get them for you if you can pay via paypal in advance that'd help me to be able to get them to you quicker, same for anyone else

pm me about it :D

anyone wanting to pay me by sending me something will have to wait until i have a bit more money spare but will certainly get them

can anyone tell me which shops i can buy this from (in the UK) and also anyother shops that sell nice (mika-ish) braclets/stuff. and if you could send a link to a website that would be great =)

thankyou in advance x

the only place i've found in the u.k is here in Hull where i live

thankyou in advance x

Not sure about this particular kind of bracelets, but you can find Mikaish stuff in the UK in Claires or Accessorize. Claires is even better though I think. That's where I went to when I was in the UK and found a lot of fantastic stuff.:wink2:

Not sure about this particular kind of bracelets, but you can find Mikaish stuff in the UK in Claires or Accessorize. Claires is even better though I think. That's where I went to when I was in the UK and found a lot of fantastic stuff.:wink2:

yes claires do have some very mika ish stuff i find:biggrin2:

i love the lollipop earrings they have too not exactly mika ish per se but you know they're lollipops he has a song called lollipop & they're so lovely :wub2:

I also got a lollipop necklace from monsoon/accessorize £6 it says lollypop & has a small pink lollipop charm hanging from the word

will post pics later :D

Edited by DarkLight
typos

i love the lollipop earrings they have too not exactly mika ish per se but you know they're lollipops he has a song called lollipop & they're so lovely :wub2:

I also got a lollipop necklace from monsoon/accessorize £6 it says lollypop & has a small pink lollipop charm hanging from the word

I just LOVE it, don't know why they don't open that shop here in Serbia :crybaby: I'd spend billions and billions in it :roftl: I was so in down when I was in Berlin but found Claires shop the day before we got back to Belgrade when I had no money left at all:thumbdown:

Omg that stuff sounds amazing:mf_lustslow:

the only place i've found in the u.k is here in Hull where i live

oh :/

yep i know bout thoughs 2 shops. i love claires. =D

the necklace sounds CUTE! i'd like to see it :D

yeah it is can't post the pic til i find my usb cable :( i lost it lol (nothing new there then):naughty:

hopefully i'll find it soon haha:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Do you also have a camera phone? Because then you could just email it to yourself. :thumb_yello:

It sounds awesome!

oh god~!

i want one too~~

but is it already sole out?

nope i can get them you'll just have to wait a while i still have tonnes to send out to others atm unless you could pay me via paypal then i could send it/them straight away

Is it still possible to get a bracelet? :teehee:

yup just message me about them (how many you want)

same applies as above!

nope i can get them you'll just have to wait a while i still have tonnes to send out to others atm unless you could pay me via paypal then i could send it/them straight away

u've forgotten to send me after the xmas :roftl:

but it dosnt metter,i guess its destiny :bleh::mf_rosetinted: