• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.. I had three tests today, Latin, English and history. :teehee: They all went well. :teehee:

Your day?

:naughty: I read it. Still the same girl?

Yeah :naughty: Jeez, almost walking round with this feeling for 7 months! :aah: Well, at least I will be out of this uncertainty soon, now the only thing is whether it turns out to be POSITIVE or NOT for me. What a CHAOS this is/was :boxed:

Tomorrow we are going to Heerlen, the Netherlands and Tongeren, Belgium :biggrin2: MP3 players allowed! And Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are my last tests before the Big Bad Last Test Week... It's going to be HELL this last weeks

Meh.. I had three tests today, Latin, English and history. :teehee: They all went well. :teehee:

Your day?

Thats good :biggrin2:

ugh I hate tests...because when we take them, my whole grade is in the same room, like the gym or something, and so then I have like no room to work and then I think people are looking at me and looking at my papers....and then my pencil breaks and ughh :naughty:

Well...I have nothing to do all day, because my brother and I are the only ones out of school...so we can't go anywhere...and yeah I'm just gonna hang out all day :aah:

Yeah :naughty: Jeez, almost walking round with this feeling for 7 months! :aah: Well, at least I will be out of this uncertainty soon, now the only thing is whether it turns out to be POSITIVE or NOT for me. What a CHAOS this is/was :boxed:

Tomorrow we are going to Heerlen, the Netherlands and Tongeren, Belgium :biggrin2: MP3 players allowed! And Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are my last tests before the Big Bad Last Test Week... It's going to be HELL this last weeks

:teehee: Well, I wish you good luck.

What're you going to do there?

I've got Greek, physics and dutch tomorrow, wednesday free, thursday French and maths and friday german and ehm.. geography.

Really the perfect week. :boxed:

Then it's over, just getting my marks back and vacance!

Thats good :biggrin2:

ugh I hate tests...because when we take them, my whole grade is in the same room, like the gym or something, and so then I have like no room to work and then I think people are looking at me and looking at my papers....and then my pencil breaks and ughh :naughty:

Well...I have nothing to do all day, because my brother and I are the only ones out of school...so we can't go anywhere...and yeah I'm just gonna hang out all day :aah:

Ah gosh. :teehee: We're just in a room with the class. :naughty:

Well, just get on MFC. :mf_rosetinted: Enough to do.

:teehee: Well, I wish you good luck.

What're you going to do there?

I've got Greek, physics and dutch tomorrow, wednesday free, thursday French and maths and friday german and ehm.. geography.

Really the perfect week. :boxed:

Then it's over, just getting my marks back and vacance!

Thank you :naughty:

It's for Greek and Latin culture. We are going to visit a thermen(?) in Heerlen and the Roman inner city in Tongeren. Then we've got a test-free week so we can study for the test week. Then we've got one huge test week: 15 different subjects!!! These are: Dutch, English, French, German, Maths, Physics, Biology, Geography, Fine Arts, Technical Skills, Music, Personal Care, History, Religion and Ancient Culture.

Thank you :naughty:

It's for Greek and Latin culture. We are going to visit a thermen(?) in Heerlen and the Roman inner city in Tongeren. Then we've got a test-free week so we can study for the test week. Then we've got one huge test week: 15 different subjects!!! These are: Dutch, English, French, German, Maths, Physics, Biology, Geography, Fine Arts, Technical Skills, Music, Personal Care, History, Religion and Ancient Culture.

Ah. :teehee: We're doing something like that too, but this year we went to Xanten, in germany, to visit the thermen and a museum about Roman culture, and next year (3th class) we're going to Trier, in Germany, for the city (& Roman culture) and in the 4th or 5th class we're going to Rome. :biggrin2:

Sounds awful. :boxed:

Ah gosh. :tee hee: We're just in a room with the class. :naughty:

Well, just get on MFC. :mf_rosetinted: Enough to do.

that sounds better, I wish we could just take it with our class :aah:

ah but I'm glad it summer...:teehee:

Yeah :naughty: I think I'm going to stay on MFC awhile, and listen to music :biggrin2:and now I'm going to get some ice tea :naughty:

I hate summer. :boxed:

Good idea. :naughty:

ohh..why? :boxed:

mm I love ice tea :naughty:

hello dearies=]

how are you?

Hey dev! :bye:

I'm okay thanks :biggrin2: how are you?

btw, did you guys hear about how perez hilton was hit? I just watched his video...ahh he looked like he was really sad :sad:

ohh..why? :boxed:

mm I love ice tea :naughty:

Hey dev! :bye:

I'm okay thanks :biggrin2: how are you?

btw, did you guys hear about how perez hilton was hit? I just watched his video...ahh he looked like he was really sad :sad:

im exhausted. was on webcam til 430. had to get up at 6 for swim :/

o yea, i justfinished that. its sad!1

i know!!! lol

i know. hewasin such pain. you could hear it in hisvoice

its 12 noon here, and it feels early :roftl:

maybe because its sorta dark here :boxed::naughty:

yeah and then he started crying at the end :boxed: