Checking stuff online, putting off homework.

Have you done anything interesting lately?

No...not really haha :teehee: there hasn't been that much going on, its been a pretty boring week at school :thumbdown: But I'm happy about December because christmas is soon :D what about you?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No...not really haha :teehee: there hasn't been that much going on, its been a pretty boring week at school :thumbdown: But I'm happy about December because christmas is soon :D what about you?

I went on a field trip today and saw some civil cases. I've also been practicing singing "Happy Ending" because I'm thinking of singing in our schools talent show in the spring. My Mom says I have a nice voice and out of the songs I sang, she thought I sang that one the best! (The other two where "Eleanore Rigby" and "Mad World" <- the original.) So that's exciting.

Yay for Christmas!

EDIT: Oh! Bye.

I went on a field trip today and saw some civil cases. I've also been practicing singing "Happy Ending" because I'm thinking of singing in our schools talent show in the spring. My Mom says I have a nice voice and out of the songs I sang, she thought I sang that one the best! (The other two where "Eleanore Rigby" and "Mad World" <- the original.) So that's exciting.

Yay for Christmas!

EDIT: Oh! Bye.

Thats really awesome :biggrin2: Happy ending is a good choice (especially because it's mika :teehee:) but all of those songs must be fun to sing :D

Eleanore Rigby is one of my favorite beatles songs :wub2:

Thats really awesome :biggrin2: Happy ending is a good choice (especially because it's mika :teehee:) but all of those songs must be fun to sing :D

Eleanore Rigby is one of my favorite beatles songs :wub2:

Thanks! I love the song and it's fun to sing to. Eleanore Rigby is my fav. Beatles song too.

I actually thought I was going to sing Mad World, that was my pick for a long time. I considered Happy Ending because when I recorded myself sining some songs, I sounded nice. I have to admit, now I'm glad my Mom thought that was the best pick, because I'm having a great time rehearsing. If I back out of signing up for the Talent show in the spring, I'll kick myself!

My sister is going to be appalled though when I tell her. She told me that the only good choice was Mad World because everyone was familiar with it. :eyeroll: One of the reasons why I don't want to do it anymore is because that american idol guy, Adam Lambert, apparently sang that song so I'm afraid that others will sing it too (Just like when Solja' boy was popular, 3-4 different people "sang" that at the talent show.) She even said that I should not sing any Mika songs at all, since he's not popular. :eyeroll:

Sorry about the blabbing/ranting, I'm just excited about it and I'm not telling anyone outside of my family till it get's closer to the show. If I recall there is a try-out and I don't want to say I'm doing it just to have to say I cant. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah :aah: it was boring today in school...again :roftl:

It was okay...we only got to watch like 25 minutes because people kept re-starting it because...well I don't know why they were doing that :aah:

lolz! aw,my friends do that too sometimes,just to loose some time of a lesson :naughty::aah:

I was going to send "Happy Ending", but I requested for my school's chorus to do it in Spring, which is going to be AWESOME! because, I know the lyrics already, and no one else does. :thumb_yello: but now, I'm thinking of singing "Lady Jane" at the talent show, or "My Interpretation" :naughty:

That's cool!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello deary! :naughty:

Deary is my new favorite word. :mf_rosetinted:

And please don't mind my random babbling, I'm hyper. Well, even if you mind you can't change it anyway, so you're doomed. :biggrin2: Yay! Be happy!

*cough*

I mean, how are you? :teehee:

Ah no, I have to go now! It's 6:15 here and I have to lay the table. Seeya later! Love you deary. :huglove:

:roftl:

speak to you soon!