• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a very merry Christmas indeed.

I hate my sister right now. But I hate myself a lot more. She was angry at me for some reason and she said: "Well you'd be happier if I was just dead. You're always trying to kill me anyway. Shall I just jump off the roof? Happy then?" And I was like, "no. I just don't like you this very moment. I don't want you to die."

And then she started screaming at me again, repeating the same things over and over and none of it was true.

The rest of the day was so nice as well.. Not.

I keep telling myself, 'what difference does it make, I don't matter, my life doesn't matter, I could just cut myself to pieces and no-one would care.'

Best Christmas in years. Well, I think it was last year, or the year before, that one was even worse. But I'll cope. Like always.

I hate my sister right now. But I hate myself a lot more. She was angry at me for some reason and she said: "Well you'd be happier if I was just dead. You're always trying to kill me anyway. Shall I just jump off the roof? Happy then?" And I was like, "no. I just don't like you this very moment. I don't want you to die."

And then she started screaming at me again, repeating the same things over and over and none of it was true.

I keep telling myself, 'what difference does it make, I don't matter, my life doesn't matter, I could just cut myself to pieces and no-one would care.'

Best Christmas in years. Well, I think it was last year, or the year before, that one was even worse. But I'll cope. Like always.

:shocked: What the hell!? That's just... Owch! :blink: That's just terrible! Fortunately, there's always next Christmas, or even tomorrow, and you know what? I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you! I know that at the moment, this won't help you very much, but... well, I guess supporting you a bit is the only thing I can do for you. I hope you'll feel better soon!

We care and we're always here :huglove:

anyone here ? :boxed:

I am. but your probably gone now. :aah:

I'm so happy, I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow, and it just might be a Mac if I want it to be! :shocked: My current laptop is pretty much unusable. I've been using my sisters and Dad's computer.

Anyone have tips?

I am. but your probably gone now. :aah:

I'm so happy, I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow, and it just might be a Mac if I want it to be! :shocked: My current laptop is pretty much unusable. I've been using my sisters and Dad's computer.

Anyone have tips?

Get a Thinkpad. Thinkpads are fast, strong and cuddly. :aah: Well, not exactly cuddly, but they're nice. They'll last some time. Thinkpads are the best laptops anywhere to be found.

:wub2:

Get a Thinkpad. Thinkpads are fast, strong and cuddly. :aah: Well, not exactly cuddly, but they're nice. They'll last some time. Thinkpads are the best laptops anywhere to be found.

:wub2:

:aah: Didn't I just see you in my laptop tread? Anyway, thanks again for the suggestion, they seem to be very good and they are cheaper than the Mac I would get. I couldn't seem to find on the site, but do you happen to know if the tablet software is by WACOM and has pressure sensitivity?

:aah: Didn't I just see you in my laptop tread? Anyway, thanks again for the suggestion, they seem to be very good and they are cheaper than the Mac I would get. I couldn't seem to find on the site, but do you happen to know if the tablet software is by WACOM and has pressure sensitivity?

Yeah, I was on your thread. and I said the same there. But I didn't remember that was your thread. It was 8 in the morning when I posted that. :lol3:

No idea. :aah:

Yeah, I was on your thread. and I said the same there. But I didn't remember that was your thread. It was 8 in the morning when I posted that. :lol3:

No idea. :aah:

Haha, I know how that goes.

What makes thinkpad the best over Lenovos other laptops and other brands?

Hello mark!

Haha, I know how that goes.

What makes thinkpad the best over Lenovos other laptops and other brands?

Hello mark!

I don't now. I only know Acer, which broke down after half a year, Lenovo, which is very good as well, and Thinkpad.. And something else, but that's really old. Something with cow or something.. I don't remember.

But thinkpads look nicer. And they're faster. :lol3:

I don't now. I only know Acer, which broke down after half a year, Lenovo, which is very good as well, and Thinkpad.. And something else, but that's really old. Something with cow or something.. I don't remember.

But thinkpads look nicer. And they're faster. :lol3:

Your thinking about Gateway, which stinks. That's what I have now and even as I'm typing this it keeps flickering between battery and charging, which is quite irritatiing and that if it keeps this up my laptop will die from no charge and suddenly decide to charge again..... this probably makes no sense, but I dislike my laptop so much right now.

I have a feeling I'm going to get a MackBook Pro if I can...

I wish gateway worked as well as it used to. My stepdad just recently got a new computer to replace his dinosaur gateway, which has lasted for 15+ years, or even more. He didn't even throw it away, it's now for my little sisters to use for there computer games (Like reading rabbit, Harry Potter(1) and school house rock... old stuff)

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Yes, gateway. I had one ages ago, well, just a few years ago, but it was slow as hell and awfully thick. It was also heavy and it wasn't very good at anything. But you know that. :lol3:

My father has the newest mac for his work, and I have to warn you, it says it never crashes but it does. DVD doesn't work most of the time.