MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

true i dont think i would travel across the us to see it if it had this rule... but i just feel so unappreciated knowing that im not wanted at his gig after all that i do for him! OIIII THIS IS GONNA START THE WATER WORKS AGAIN!:crybaby:

No. Don't take it personally. I don't doubt' date=' for one bit, that Mika appreciates his younger fans. [/font']

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Don't take it personally. I don't doubt, for one bit, that Mika appreciates his younger fans.

i know and i keep telling myself that but its just annoying to know that people who have supported him 110 percent even when he disappeared for the months of making his album and when everyone thought that his sophomore album was never gonna be released arent allowed to go see him!

ummmm question:

why was my comment deleted on mikasounds on mikas profile?????????:boxed: it said why is the nyc gig 18 and over like 10 times over again and then it said but i still love you xoxoxo aimee I <3 MIKA!!!

:dunno:

Well at least you can say that someone must have had to take notice of it and read it first' date=' before it was deleted.[/font']

ummmm question:

why was my comment deleted on mikasounds on mikas profile?????????:boxed: it said why is the nyc gig 18 and over like 10 times over again and then it said but i still love you xoxoxo aimee I <3 MIKA!!!

it may have been considered spamming :wink2:

:dunno:

Well at least you can say that someone must have had to take notice of it and read it first, before it was deleted.

yeah but i dont like the reason for it being deleted...even if he or the person that runs it read it and deleted it they deleted it for the reason that they wanted the whole 18 and over thing swept under the rug:tears:

Heeey !! Have no idea if anyone remembers me here (hope some of you do xD) but I'm baaaack (and planning on stay here like forever :wub2: )

I think I'm going to NYC toooooooo and feel MORE than FRICKING EXCITED !!! OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !! Would be my first Mika gig ever, all the way from Mexico (yeah, same with the Aussies, if Mika isn't planning on comming to me, then I'll certainly go for him :mf_rosetinted: )

Just I'm going all by myself too, apparently :/ and it's causing me a hell GIGANTIC problem trying to pursue my parents (they are way over protective here, and I'm even over the age :( )

GOSH I REALLY HOPE I CAN GO ! I have the tix too, just looking for accomodation -.-, and june 23rd is my fricking birthday :tears:

heeey !! Have no idea if anyone remembers me here (hope some of you do xd) but i'm baaaack (and planning on stay here like forever :wub2: )

i think i'm going to nyc toooooooo and feel more than fricking excited !!! Omfg i can't believe it !! Would be my first mika gig ever, all the way from mexico (yeah, same with the aussies, if mika isn't planning on comming to me, then i'll certainly go for him :mf_rosetinted: )

just i'm going all by myself too, apparently :/ and it's causing me a hell gigantic problem trying to pursue my parents (they are way over protective here, and i'm even over the age :( )

gosh i really hope i can go ! I have the tix too, just looking for accomodation -.-, and june 23rd is my fricking birthday :tears:

ahhhh that is the best bday present ever!

GOSH I REALLY HOPE I CAN GO ! I have the tix too, just looking for accomodation -.-, and june 23rd is my fricking birthday :tears:

I hope it all works out for you and we'll see you in NYC. What a wonderful birthday that would be!

I know, I think it'd be the bestest birthday ever, for real !! I'd literally do ANYTHING to go :tears: (and I'm doing it, too :teehee: ) !! and really REALLY looking forward to meet you guys too, that'd be another great part of it !! :biggrin2:

Ye, and hope you can work the fake ID stuff out, Aimee !

I know, I think it'd be the bestest birthday ever, for real !! I'd literally do ANYTHING to go :tears: (and I'm doing it, too :teehee: ) !! and really REALLY looking forward to meet you guys too, that'd be another great part of it !! :biggrin2:

Ye, and hope you can work the fake ID stuff out, Aimee !

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! if that doesnt work out i have a friend thats going and his friends cousin works at the venue so ive got de connections:mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I am absolutely heartbroken. The pre-sale and the regular sale both sold out before I could get a ticket. I was planning on buying a ticket tomorrow morning at 10am, since that is when the venue's website said the tickets were going on sale. If anyone bought an extra ticket, I would be extremely grateful to buy it from you. The prices on ebay are outrageous.

I am absolutely heartbroken. The pre-sale and the regular sale both sold out before I could get a ticket. I was planning on buying a ticket tomorrow morning at 10am, since that is when the venue's website said the tickets were going on sale. If anyone bought an extra ticket, I would be extremely grateful to buy it from you. The prices on ebay are outrageous.

Sorry to hear that. I saw last night that it was listed as selling on Friday and our own initial information was that the public sale was Friday too. :thumbdown:

You can try the extra ticket thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746

If no one has a ticket right now, keep watching the thread because people's situations change quickly.