MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

Mika will play (Le) Poisson Rouge on 158 Bleecker Street, between Thompson & Sullivan, NYC, USA on Tuesday, June 23.

(Le) Poisson Rouge is an over-18 only venue, so please make sure you have suitable ID if you think you’ll need it.

UPDATE 6/10/09 from Le Poisson Rouge:

Hello Ticketbuyers,

Due to a heavy influx of questions regarding the pre-sale of Mika tickets and early advertising of the show we'd like to send out a reminder that the Mika show is 18+. This is a strict age limit. No one under 18 will be admitted into the performance under any circumstances.

If you have any questions regarding the performance please feel free to send an e-mail to info@lprnyc.com. We're greatly looking forward to having you at LPR for an intimate performance with Mika.

Thanks and our best,

LPR

http://lepoissonrouge.com/

PLEASE do NOT RSVP if you are not attending; only RSVP if you will or might attend. Thanks!

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM THERE

Suzy, Christine !!!! Looking forward to seeing you girls again !!!!

Likewise! And Suzy, finally we'll meet! :biggrin2:

I JUST KNEW IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE NEW YORK! *somebody just kill me now please . . . put me out of my misery!*

Oh no, why? I thought you said you could do it if it was on the East Coast? :blink:

Oh no, why? I thought you said you could do it if it was on the East Coast? :blink:

That was *wishful thinking* with no j o b . . . it is going to be difficult - BUT, I have NOT given up ALL hope yet! :no: I JUST might start walking to New York this afternoon . . . i might make it in time - right? :boxed:

As excited as I am that there is a US gig, I fear I won't be able to go. I'm going to try and bargain with my mother to fund a trip, but I don't think she'll be interested. I just turned 18 too, so I'd actually be able to go. :tears: Everybody have a blast though! I'm excited for pics and vids!

Well actually I'm trying to be careful with my expenses these days and I have been to NYC a week ago already...

But screw it, I can't miss this!!!

That's the spirit!!! :mf_lustslow:

I JUST KNEW IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE NEW YORK! *somebody just kill me now please . . . put me out of my misery!*

What, now, before the gig? :roftl:

This is perfect! Now, I just need to find a friend to drag along. Muahaha. Can't wait to see yall!

We'll be your friends, Kate -- will be good to see you again! :biggrin2:

Woke up this morning to my blackberry buzzing saying I got an email from "MIKA":roftl:

Opened up: NYC!:teehee:

That's fabulous, I honestly didn't think it was gonna be a U.S City but alas:mf_lustslow:

Unfortunatley, I won't be going. What comes after New York though (if he does decide to do a little tour in the states) Me thinks either Boston or CHICAGO:mf_lustslow:

Fingers are eternally crossed.

p.s. it may be D.C...hmmmm

Edited by BonjourMika1990

Woke up this morning to my blackberry buzzing saying I got an email from "MIKA":roftl:

Opened up: NYC!:teehee:

That's fabulous, I honestly didn't think it was gonna be a U.S City but alas:mf_lustslow:

Unfortunatley, I won't be going. What comes after New York though (if he does decide to do a little tour in the states) Me thinks either Boston or CHICAGO:mf_lustslow:

Fingers are eternally crossed.

Maybe Tuesday is going to be jour fixe for the special announcements now...

one tour date a week