Help...

mikalove=)

Hi guys don't know if anyone else has experienced this but when I ordered the songs for sorrows EP I got sent an email saying that on may 25th I would get sent a unique code with full instructions to get a gift off mika! It's now June 8th n I havnt got the code =( but I have just got an email sent saying the ep has now been dispatched so I will be recieving it soon. I really want the gift off Mika Obv. LOL so if any one else is experiencing this etc. Please help me thanks guys :wub2:

Mikalove=)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys don't know if anyone else has experienced this but when I ordered the songs for sorrows EP I got sent an email saying that on may 25th I would get sent a unique code with full instructions to get a gift off mika! It's now June 8th n I havnt got the code =( but I have just got an email sent saying the ep has now been dispatched so I will be recieving it soon. I really want the gift off Mika Obv. LOL so if any one else is experiencing this etc. Please help me thanks guys :wub2:

Mikalove=)

There's nothing happening with the codes yet. Sit tight.

Technical problems and unfinalised ideas need to be sorted out.

wow that was quick. already got your copy... :sneaky2:

mine has been dispatched yesterday. it will be soon in bucharest but then i'll have to wait like another week till it gets here.... :sneaky2::aah:

My EP came today! It's so gorgeous! Love the artwork!

Why do I live in the Netherlands? And why do they something like that by ship? An airplane is much faster, you know! :roftl:

should we send them e-mails?- they do say we can

:tears: I didn't get this email and am now feeling very left out . . . . .

Also, when I was having a some problems downloading the digital verisons of the songs, so I emailed the people. Unfortunately they failed to get back to me, even though I emailed them twice!! So I dunno if emailing them will do any good.

And I hate to say it, but is it possible it could be some sort of a scam?? :dunno:

you are soo lucky you guys who have already got theirs:wink2:

i got mine dispatched yesterday so i will hopefully get it at the end of the week. I sent an email to sandbag asking about why we havnt got the code and they replied saying to keep checking back onto mikasounds:wink2:

i wonder why they never did what they said they were going to do in the first place :sneaky2:

I have just got my EP today:roftl: i love it its so colourful and magical and the artwork is out of this world

I'm waiting, waiting... still waiting :bored:

I don't want to sound like a child, but: I want it now!

I'm waiting, waiting... still waiting :bored:

I don't want to sound like a child, but: I want it now!

I'm sure it won't be long now it is worth the wait:mf_lustslow: I think that u will probably get by the end of this week/start of next week

Mine arrived this morning. It's gorgeous and very well produced. I had a happy hour reading and looking at the art work. I just wished I hadn't already listened to the tracks on-line.

And I hate to say it, but is it possible it could be some sort of a scam?? :dunno:

No. It won't be a scam. Sandbag are a reputable company; they just didn't quite get the order out on time.

e-mail helen at sandbag if you're really worried - they must be missing our e-mails now most of the gig dates have passed! :roftl: