Paul McCartney Tickets

Mom4Mika

Well, I didn't score Mika tickets but I got PAUL MCCARTNEY TICKETS!!!!

July 21st!!!!! First two shows sold out in 5 minutes, but as the web site refreshed a third show was added and I GOT TICKETS!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's insane! He is playing at the new Citi Field, which is right next to the old Shea Stadium where the Beatles played back in the sixites.

Sir Paul was the last performer to play at Shea last year now he will be the first at the new field.

(It is a major league baseball field)

Last year we saw Ringo this year Paul and we are going to the John Lennon in NYC special exhibit at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex in Soho, NYC.

My mom saw the Beatles back in the 60's, now my kids are seeing two of them.

Purchasing tickets makes for an insane emotional ride.

It's insane! He is playing at the new Citi Field, which is right next to the old Shea Stadium where the Beatles played back in the sixites.

Sir Paul was the last performer to play at Shea last year now he will be the first at the new field.

(It is a major league baseball field)

Last year we saw Ringo this year Paul and we are going to the John Lennon in NYC special exhibit at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex in Soho, NYC.

My mom saw the Beatles back in the 60's, now my kids are seeing two of them.

Purchasing tickets makes for an insane emotional ride.

That's so awesome! :biggrin2:

I really wanna see Paul and Ringo as well. Well, actually I want to go back in time and see the Beatles, but my time machine's got some technical issues. :mf_rosetinted:

*Edit: I just read that today's actually Paul McCartney's birthday. Which is really not all that relevant, but I felt like mentioning it. :biggrin2:

Edited by Nielo

Well, I didn't score Mika tickets but I got PAUL MCCARTNEY TICKETS!!!!

July 21st!!!!! First two shows sold out in 5 minutes, but as the web site refreshed a third show was added and I GOT TICKETS!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

once again thanks mom.:pinkbow::partytime2: