MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went straight to the Airport . . . . ha ha ha security wasn't even open YET - I had to wait 3 hours JUST to go through . . . and BELEIVE it or NOT but, I did not sleep = nor did I sleep on the plane - - - and I did not go to sleep last NIGHT until . . . s!it I don't even KNOW but it was after 2 AM . . . I was AWAKE for 4 days . . . .and STILL found it HARD to sleep!

MIKA makes me high . . . . :wub2:

That was EXACTLY how I was! I thought I would sleep lots but no.

My friend was convinced there was something wrong with me. I did not eat all day, except for ice cream :teehee: and I couldn't sleep.

Still planning on doing some sort of gig report but need to gather my thoughts.

That was why I KNEW I could not go back to the hotel room with my friend who didn't really GET the Mika thing, though she tried to humor me. I tagged along walking the streets of NY with Suzy, Jack, Sunshine, Cassiopee, and gang until I could tell my friend was about to DROP.

his ass was so close, i could read it!

i also touched his butt:blush-anim-cl:

At one point when his ass wa in my FACE - I reached my hand up, but, then pulled it away (when my BRAIN realized what my HAND was thinking) I could not do it no way BUT I wanted to . . . .ahhhhhh he drives me CRAZY!

TRUST ME LUCY - - - I did not mind one bit!!!!! I was trying SO hard not to think about the night, so I could hold back the tears . . . I didn't want to look any crazier then I already did going through . . . but, at one point it just was too much - and I had to go into the bathroom and CRY . . . I cried and cried and cried and then cried some more . . .. and then when I felt I got (enough) out . . . I washed up and went back to SIT . . :lmao:

that was me on Wednesday. I couldn't do much swimming. I had Mika in mind the whole time. When I got home my hubby was not here and a burst into tears and hug my doggie! He started to lick my face.

his ass was so close, i could read it!

i also touched his butt:blush-anim-cl:

You are so right, but I was afraid to look. his butt is intimidating.

At one point when his ass wa in my FACE - I reached my hand up, but, then pulled it away (when my BRAIN realized what my HAND was thinking) I could not do it no way BUT I wanted to . . . .ahhhhhh he drives me CRAZY!

:aah: He probably wouldn't have noticed unless you got carried away and kept it there too long or slapped it! :teehee:

My friend was convinced there was something wrong with me. I did not eat all day, except for ice cream :teehee: and I couldn't sleep.

That was why I KNEW I could not go back to the hotel room with my friend who didn't really GET the Mika thing, though she tried to humor me. I tagged along walking the streets of NY with Suzy, Jack, Sunshine, Cassiopee, and gang until I could tell my friend was about to DROP.

It is VERY hard to be around people who don't get it immediately following a gig - and it is even harder (now I know) to be ALL alone . . . with just you and your racing mind that is still trying to process and comprehend what JUST happened to you - and what you got to experience (in YOUR face) :teehee:

:aah: He probably wouldn't have noticed unless you got carried away and kept it there too long or slapped it! :teehee:

to be honest with you. I think Mika notices a lot of things but he does not say much. At least that's what I think :teehee:

Yeah . .. a little rub rub could have been possible but not on his private parts - even though his arse didn't seem so private once his pants were falling down! :roftl:

It is VERY hard to be around people who don't get it immediately following a gig - and it is even harder (now I know) to be ALL alone . . . with just you and your racing mind that is still trying to process and comprehend what JUST happened to you - and what you got to experience (in YOUR face) :teehee:

I COMPLETEY agree with you! EXACTLY how I feel. I'm still in my own head.

to be honest with you. I think Mika notices a lot of things but he does not say much. At least that's what I think :teehee:

Maybe he secretly loves it. :shocked:

Yeah . .. a little rub rub could have been possible but not on his private parts - even though his arse didn't seem so private once his pants were falling down! :roftl:

His butt is the one thing he doesn't want to keep private. :teehee:

I want some footage of the Stage Invasion cause I was holding on to Mika the whole time . . . :swoon: when we were ALL jumping i was holding on to his back and jumping with him . . . OMG - - - we all thought that stage was about to break . . . it was pure MADNESS ESS ESS

You are so right, but I was afraid to look. his butt is intimidating.

he has the cutest little butt, ever!

i remember that! i pointed to his butt, when it was right in front of your face. then when i was next too him on stage, it had to be done! and i also grabbed his arms and stuff. :wub2:

no matter how nervous and crazy i am, i need to eat. i ate about 5 times:

like 20 minutes after we got there, musicfreak and i went to get gelato.

then we got a hotdog.

then i had an ice cream.

then we got pizza.

then i had an ice cream

:naughty:

i spoke with you in line. you recognized my picture :teehee:

you were very nice.

I COMPLETEY agree with you! EXACTLY how I feel. I'm still in my own head.

Ohhhh for the first time I am OKAY living in my own head . . . I have been that way ever since I got back to Florida (reality) . . . I am inside a shell that I am not ready to come out of . . because when I pop out of it - I will realize that Mika is not here . . . . for the mean time i can still see it all SO clearly!!!! It is amazing . . . I could have died on the plane home - and went down with a smile! I am in so much peace - that and the face that my feet no longer feel like someone is stabbing me with a dull kitchen knife . . ..

THANK you Taiyla_Madison for rubbing my feet today!!!!! :wub2:

I want some footage of the Stage Invasion cause I was holding on to Mika the whole time . . . :swoon: when we were ALL jumping i was holding on to his back and jumping with him . . . OMG - - - we all thought that stage was about to break . . . it was pure MADNESS ESS ESS

I uploaded the Stage Invasion- it's shaky and epileptic in the beginning but it gets better.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mika06021#play/uploads/0/HQN2YuQQQdk

i'm uploading one of the second half of Happy Ending now

OH. MY. FREAKRIN'. GOD.

It's all I can say for now... Left NYC at 18h30 and arrived home at 3h30 am... and had to go to work today... Needless to say I am totally KNACKERED....

I will report as soon as possible... now I'm just wayyyy too exhausted too gather my thoughts...

your facebook pictures were really great :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Some of MFC's totally blows mine out of the water, but I love having the photos, period.

OMG I want another concert... NOW. It's official. Mika live is like crack, and I'm an addict.

OK, FINALLY, all my vids are uploaded! Yay! Enjoy!

Mika- Grace Kelly @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Grace Kelly @ Le Poisson Rouge part 2

Mika- Lady Jane @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Stuck In The Middle @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Lonely Alcoholic @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Blue Eyes @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Toy Boy @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Over My Shoulder @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Blame It On The Girl @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Happy Ending @ Le Poisson Rouge

Mika- Lollipop @ Le Poisson Rouge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zOOcxmyvw