just wondering...has Mika publicly commented on MJ's death?

mgpm

I know I read that he was excited about the O2 shows...and he wanted to go to a bunch of them.

Has he said anything? I looked on mikasounds and didn't see anything.

thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA.................................. 'i am so sadened by mjs death. i clung to those records throughout my childhood. a complete musical hero of mine. may he rest in peace' :crybaby: his just got it right............. :wub2:

MIKA.................................. 'i am so sadened by mjs death. i clung to those records throughout my childhood. a complete musical hero of mine. may he rest in peace' :crybaby: his just got it right............. :wub2:

Yes I agree. Those other celebs who have gone on about MJ's death, are mainly trying to get publicity for themselves and think that if they go on about how they loved MJ, they might be in his fans good books. But Mika said two sentences, but those sentences sound more genuine to me, than all the flowery comments from other celebs. That's only my opinion of course, but a also think his comment is, just right.

Yes I agree. Those other celebs who have gone on about MJ's death, are mainly trying to get publicity for themselves and think that if they go on about how they loved MJ, they might be in his fans good books. But Mika said two sentences, but those sentences sound more genuine to me, than all the flowery comments from other celebs. That's only my opinion of course, but a also think his comment is, just right.

ur hit the nail on its head!!!:thumb_yello: thats what i think 2. :teehee::wink2: bless mika :wub2: